December 9, 2011

Chapter Four: Attractions

One morning I woke up early and decided to go for a walk, however, as I stepped outside my door, I heard snoring. I thought it must be an animal or something sleeping near the side of the house, so I decided to approach the noise.
As I walked closer to the noise, I saw a shoe sticking out from behind the column next to the house. I recognized the shoe and realized it had to be Marty!
My heart began to flutter as I thought about him and how I wanted to talk to him again. I hoped that he would talk to me and spend time with me today.
I decided to walk up to him and see if he was waiting for me.
I had to be quiet, so I crept around the column as I was afraid to startle him when he was sleeping.
He was sleeping leaned against the stone foundation of the column. I figured he had waited all night for me and ended up falling asleep right there beside the house. Poor fella was always having to sleep outside. I didn't understand why, but maybe someday he would explain why.
I was afraid to wake him up because he might have thought I was a strange person for staring at him while he was asleep. I guess I was just too nervous to do anything, so I just sat by him and stared for a few minutes.
As I sat there staring at him, my desires for him grew stronger with every second.
I couldn't help myself and felt the need to wake him up with a kiss. It was beyond me, but I couldn't stop thinking about him.
He suddenly woke up and we both moved away from each other. He freaked out and tried to scoot away from me, but he ended up leaning against the stone foundation instead.

"Uh, uh, I'm sorry," I stuttered, "I didn't mean to scare you."

Marty stared at me for a moment and said, "No, you just startled me. I'm fine. But I must ask, why were you staring at me so closely?"

"Uh, um," I started to say as I became embarrassed and began to blush, "Uh."

"Never mind, I think I understand. You don't have to answer that," Marty interrupted.
We stared at each other, awkwardly, before he straightened his back up against the stone and looked at me in the eyes. He grabbed my shoulder and whispered, "I do too."
He pulled me closer to him and our lips met as he held me in his arms. As he and I shared our first kiss, I felt his left hand on my shoulder becoming warm. The sensation began to spread to my right shoulder the longer we kissed. I tried to ignore the warmth on my back, but as soon as we finished kissing, I had to ask.

"Marty, what is wrong with your hand?" I asked as I stared into his eyes.
"Oh you mean the left hand... I'm sorry, did it bother you?" he asked me.
"No, no, I was just curious," I muttered.
We both stood up and he smiled at me. He held my hand and said, "You are beautiful. Some day soon I will tell you more, I know you are curious about who I am. Don't worry, I want to be with you too. Just you wait, it will be worth the wait."

4 comments:

  1. Love this story :D
    You set these poses up so well and I love how perfectly the pictures are!
    Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thanks so much for the feedback :) I love seeing the poses work out so well also. It's really rewarding! THANKS for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this story, Looking forward to reading more♥ Good job!

    ReplyDelete