March 31, 2011

Back Home Sweet Home

After six days in Egypt, we finally came home
to our beautiful white house.
Evie was so tired so plopped down on her bed and
fell asleep for a good couple hours. I don't blame her,
I did the same thing...

Then afterward, she tried out her new kitchen 
and made some muffins! (: 
MMMMmmmm... Vanilla...

She was so into stargazing... She even discovered
a satellite ... She's gonna be an explorer or scientist.

While she was busy exploring the house,
I wanted to give snake charming a try...
I wasn't good at all..

The snake thought I sounded horrible,
but for some reason I thought digging in the basket
would make it come out...
I got bit! :S

So instead... I asked Evie if she wanted a makeover.
She was delighted and we spent some good time together.

She's so beautiful!! I love my little girl!

I then taught Evie to sing.
Nagi taught me Oh, Where is My Mummy while
in Egypt. I love singing now! Evie has a nice voice,
but we need to work on her notes, hehe.

I got bored and turned on the boom box.
I love dancing and getting into the rhythm.

This here is Evie getting jiggy with it, hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment