March 30, 2011

Introduction: The Startings of a Family

Hey there, I just wanted to introduce myself...
I am Scarlette Mead...
I live with my daughter, Evie in a beautiful home in Riverview.
I really don't know where to start, but basically
my parents died a year ago and unfortunately I am a single child.
While living alone in a big home, I got robbed, as well as something
very unspeakable... The good that came of it... I have a daughter now.

She's a beautiful baby girl and quite smart at that.
I don't know who her father is and I may never know.
Since I have to raise this little girl alone,
 I want more children for her to grow up with.

After Evie learns everything a toddler needs to learn,
I will take her on a trip, after her next aging up.

Shortly after she grew up into a beautiful young girl.
She's very intuitive and always curious.

We are going to Egypt.

We arrived at base camp and we have 6 days to enjoy, 
explore, and collect treasures and experience!
Then after that.. Evie is off to Elementary School!

No comments:

Post a Comment