August 12, 2011

The Bachelorette Party - Day Before The Wedding

Today was my bachelorette party!
I couldn't wait! I double checked with my girl
friends to make sure they were coming.
I sat down for awhile and read a book while the guests
were arriving.

I heard the doorbell ring, I got up and answered
only to find the first to arrive was my sister
Kimberly. She was really pumped for the party.

Along came all the others, childhood friends, aunts, sisters,
and of course, Jamee! She looked so sexy in her long, strapless
black dress. She was excited!

Aunt Sharly was very interested in the dancer who came
for the party... I guess she's into cowboys?

The last to arrive was Genesis, my twin sister.
She looks so beautiful! It's good to see she's doing well.
I am glad she came, it might be my night, but she's just as
much a part of me as she is this night.

My sister Kaitlyn came, but wasn't very talkative and
spend most of the time just watching from afar.

Jamee came up to me later on in the evening and looked
suspicious. She said, "Garlyne, I got a surprise for you."

"Wait, no what, huh don't do it Jamee!" I stuttered.
She pulled out a bottle of nectar from behind her back and
prepared to pop off the cork.

"TOO LATE!" she shouted,
spraying me in a sticky shower of nectar. 
"Thanks," I managed to say as my mouth filled with
juice.

Meanwhile, Pay was cleaning the house, but he was in 
his toy form to avoid being seen. Only I could see him in 
this form (our special bond).

He spent most of the party upstairs listening to music in our room.
He was deep in thought about the wedding the next day.

After everyone left, I sat down and played video games until
Pay and I went to bed. My party wasn't huge, but it was nice
to spend the night with friends. The big day was coming up sooner
than we both expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment