August 29, 2011

WE Moved to Hidden Springs!

We have decided it was best for us to move to a new town, particularly 
because my family is all moving on with their lives, but also to be near Jamee.
We packed everything up and proceeded to move.
I took Brey with me in his stroller for one last stroll down memory lane.

We chose a nice white house in the mountains of Hidden Springs,
right next to Jamee's house!

We had just finished unpacking the essentials and I put Brey down
in bed for his afternoon nap.

I was glad we finally got everything settled and moved here.
I was relaxing on the bed when Pay came to join me on the bed.

Pay cuddled with me and said, "Darling, isn't this great?"
"Yes, finally we can relax!" I replied.

We spent the entire afternoon together...

Later on we decided to hit up the Bistro and have some dinner.
I called in a babysitter to watch little Brey for the night.

We stopped in at the closest dining place and saw they were still 
serving lunch, so we decided to come back in an hour when they were
serving dinner.

 
We saw a movie and headed back to the Bistro where
we sat for awhile as we waited for our food. I was
so happy to actually be on a date with Pay. It was just like we were
teenagers all over again.

For dinner, I got some chili with a side of bread and
Pay got a turkey entree with a side of mashed potatoes and broccoli.
We thoroughly enjoyed our meal and tipped the waiter nicely.
Ironically, the waiter noticed us from Riverview (which he had
visited just last week) and said we didn't have to pay full price
because we were celebrities. Wow, what a surprise, the Mead family is that well-known.

As we were headed home, Pay got a call from the babysitter
saying she had to go home soon, so he rushed home before me
and I paid the bill before heading home.

I rode home on my favorite scooter.
I have had this since I was a kid and can't get over how much
it means to me.

As I was headed home, I saw Jamee's house...
It's so big and beautiful...
However, she said she might not be staying in this particular house for long.
It's just a temporary living space that her aunt owns. She's staying there
until she finds where she really wants to live here in Hidden Springs.

At home...
Pay got home, paid the babysitter, and went upstairs to see his
son. He adores Brey and can't believe how much he looks like him.

Brey also has an imaginary friend doll just like I did ... or should I say like how I had his dad?
Haha, anyway, Brey loves his friend who he named Precious.

Oh and Brey was getting ready to age up into a child that night as well.
He was so excited.

He aged up into an adorable young boy who keeps looking more and more
like his father.

Brey gave me a big hug after he grew up and said to me,
"Oh mommy I love you."
Then he turned to his right and started to talk to someone...

"Oh Precious, you aged up too! YAY!" he exclaimed.
Apparently his imaginary friend had come to life.

Brey transformed into his Imaginary Friend form and
his father proceed to transform into his toy form as well.
Father like son, haha! This isn't weird at all... trust me...

Brey spent the rest of the night in his toy form and
played with his imaginary friend.

Pay and I spent the night together and finally decided to try for more kids.
With Brey grown up now, we are ready for children once again.

We settled down for the night and went to sleep afterward.
Brey was busy in his room with Precious and the chemistry set.
He was determined to bring her to life, just as I had brought Pay to life.

He got out some beakers and started to test some potions
over and over again, until he discovered something.

 The following morning, Brey started his first day of school
and chose to ride his bike instead of the bus.
My boy isn't very comfortable with other children, but
hopefully in school he will make some friends.

Pay hopped into the pool early that morning and practiced
some new swimming techniques.

I decided to get on the phone and call my best friend!
I was so excited to see her again!

When Jamee was coming over, I started to feel sick to my stomach.
I wasn't sure why I was nauseous all the sudden, but figured it would pass soon enough.

When I saw Jamee for the first time in forever,
I was in shock. She was so beautiful! She got her hair done,
lost a little weight, and got new clothing! 
~ WOW ~
"Jamee, you look amazing," I said.

"Why thank you! You're looking good too darling!" Jamee replied.

I may be looking good, but I wasn't feeling good... ugh did that hurt.
I ran to the bathroom before I started to hurl on the ground.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Turns out I was pregnant...
However, apparently my hair was acting pretty nicely and
I was looking gorgeous!

I went into the living room where Jamee was watching T.V.
and called her over. She came over with a puzzled face
wondering why I all the sudden had changed clothes.

"Jamee! Jamee. I got news," I said as I smoothed out my dress.
Jamee looked at me waiting for me to explain, but I couldn't find
words to say, so I stood there still staring at my stomach.

"Garlyne, are you okay? You seem spacey," Jamee asked me
with a look of concern.

"Oh I'm fine Jamee, trust me. I am just really excited,
but I don't know if I should say yet," I replied, "But I think I am pregnant!"

Jamee patted me on the shoulder and smiled at me saying,
"Garlyne, that is awesome! I am so happy for you!"

"Are you hoping for a boy or girl, maybe twins?!" Jamee said with
excitement.

I thought for a moment. She said, "Maybe triplets!"

We started to laugh like crazy at the thought of me having triplets.

"I hope for girls, twins maybe, ya know?" I whispered to Jamee.
"Yea! Yea!" she giggled.

We heard a noise out of the blue and
we looked around to make sure no one was around.

"Jamee, I was to name my girls, Vanessa and Veronica!"
I said with a smile.

"Oh those are great names! I hope you get your little girls, darling!"
Jamee said smiling back.

As the morning sun rose from behind the mountains, Jamee started to head back
home and I headed straight to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment