August 2, 2011

The So-Called Bachelor Party

I am trying out a new style! I kept my hair slightly
curly and tried new make up.
This outfit was designed all by me. I just love the patterns
and colors in this outfit!

The day started much like every other. Pay and I were
busy cleaning the house and doing chores. I started the 
laundry and he brought the dirty clothing to the hamper.
We are a pretty good team.

I sat down to read a book for awhile as
the morning slowly began.

Pay got the clean clothing out of the dryer
and put them away.

He found this bear gnome thing in the laundry.
I swear I didn't buy it and he didn't either.
It's so weird...

I got some breakfast later in the morning and
enjoyed the view of the hay bales across the street
just sitting so peacefully in the sun. It's nice to live
in such a quiet part of town.

Pay got bored and decided to play video games
after breakfast. He is such a guy...

He tried his hand at drums after that.
He really wants to find what he is good at.

While he was drumming, he got a phone call.
He stopped to pick it up. Our wedding reservation
was completed and we are booked for two days from now.
Pay decided to host his bachelor party that night.

I decided to head out to the venue and see the set up
of the wedding. 

I couldn't believe I was getting married in
two days! Crazy! I had my dress picked out and
my maid of honor! Oh Jamee is gonna be so thrilled!


I finally reached the wedding location and it was beautiful!
It's a small open door building with a fountain and
even a buffet! The building is even next to the lake!

I stood there for a long time just pondering
on what it'd be like to be married.
Would things change between us? What's it like to have kids?

I scurried around to the other side once I stopped
pondering. I saw a cute curved white fence and
a tree moral with little white birds. This is fantastic!

On my way home, I got a phone call from Jamee.
She asked me if I'd like to hang out tonight.
I said sure! She said to meet her at the town bar.

I ran home to get dressed and scurried over to the local
bar before Pay's bachelor party started.

By the time I was leaving the house, the guys were
already arriving, of course in a "manly" fashion....

Greggory and some old man started to race each other
into the house to see whose faster... Men are so weird.

When I got to the bar, I didn't see Jamee yet.
Suddenly, I heard a voice behind me.
"Garlyne Mead!"

"OH hey Jamee," I said with an awkward smile.
"Girly why you standing all alone outside in a corner?" she asked.
"I don't know, but you're here now, so how's it going?" I asked.

"Oh it's going. I just am a bit frustrated with my writing
career. I think I wanta take up fashion, but I really don't know," she replied.
"Oh wow... just take some time, you will figure it out. Hey wanta go get a drink?"
I asked with a smile.

We went inside and I got a nice nectar drink.
She asked for a nectar as well. I wasn't enjoying myself
as much as I thought I would. I started to think about Pay and his party.

I wondered what he was doing right now, if he was having fun.
I'm sure he was busy playing games and goofing around.

I had to get myself to stop thinking and to relax.

I saw my teenage cousin Crissy outside the bar.
I decided to chat with her for awhile.
Jamee later joined us in the conversation.

Crissy said my sister Chloe and brother Connor
were teenagers now and were at her school.
She said Chloe was beautiful and actually still very quiet.
No surprise there.


Meanwhile, Pay and his guy friends just stood around
and talked. The dancing and partying didn't get
going at first.

The party later picked up when the "dancers" arrived
and put on some party-pumping music. Everyone started having
a good time after that.

Pay spent the night chatting with Greggory who
he claims is now his best friend.

I invited Jamee over after we got done at the bar.
She seemed like she was having such a horrible day.
I decided to tell her the news about the wedding.

"Jamee, I have some exciting news for you!" I said.

"You're gonna be my maid of honor at the wedding
 in two days!" I exclaimed.
"YAY!" she said jumping with glee.

"So what do I wear?" she asked with a frustrated look.
"Pink?" I said, "It's a good feminine color..."

"Oh okay, that's simple," she replied.
"Great so that's easy. Any other questions?" I asked.

She just stared at me with a blank face. She didn't look
so good. "Jamee? Are you okay?" I questioned.

She just walked outside without a word. That was weird...
She had never done that before...
I found her on the front porch laying on the ground
passed out... She apparently had fallen asleep while 
we were talking and sleep walked outside. Lol.

Pay was finishing up cleaning up after his guests
as the last man started to leave.

Jamee got up from the floor as he started to walk outside.

She got herself together and I yelled at her to come inside.
"Jamee! Go sleep upstairs!" I shouted.

Oh the comedy of the situation...

Pay finished cleaning and Jamee went upstairs to sleep
for awhile until she went home.

Well, that was an interesting day...
Pay had his bachelor party and now it's my day to
have mine. I got on the phone and called my friends.
I wonder what my party is gonna be like....

No comments:

Post a Comment