August 12, 2011

Garlyne & Pay Mead Get Married

We got married August 10th, 2011!
Our families came together to wish us happiness
on our day of being joined hand in hand in matrimony!
Pay slowly came down the aisle as everyone cheered and
the music started to play.

He slowly steps to my side, his face was so surprised.
He whispered, "You are so beautiful," in my ear.

I went started first.
"Pay I take you to be my husband forever
or until death do us part, in sickness and in health,
in weakness and in strength, for poor or for rich.
I take you now as my beloved husband.
I love you."

I slid the ring on his finger as he grinned so proudly
and he whispered, "And I love you!"

Pay took in a breath and said to me,
"Garlyne, you are my true love and today,
I am taking you as my wife, to be forever or until 
death do us part, in sickness and in health,
day or night, poor or rich, sanity and in chaos.
I take you as my beloved wife."


He slid my ring on to my finger and proceeded to grasp
my hand tightly.

We kissed and held each other close.

He said to me, "We are now man and wife! Let's go eat cake!"
Everyone started to cheer for us and then shouted, "CAKE!"

We started to head for the cake out behind the building,
but I had to tell Pay something...

"Pay, guess we don't need to change last names, huh?"
I laughed.
"I guess not!" he laughed with me.

We then proceeded to head to the cake.
It was a beautiful set up and so very romantic.

The paparazzi came to take pictures and so we paused
for a picture before cutting the cake.

Pay took the knife and cut the first piece.

Everyone came around and cheered.
We handed out pieces before sitting down.

I looked at my husband as he ate his cake.
I just couldn't believe that this day came so soon.
I was so happy that my destined love and I got married
and it went so smooth!

I enjoyed the delicious strawberry cake and sat quietly for awhile
with Pay until it was time to eat at the buffet.

Meanwhile,
My sister Chloe arrived late in the day, but came
in time for the wedding reception. She had to finish her
first day of high school before coming.

Connor and Chloe are two very attractive teenagers now!
Oh I can't believe how fast they grew up!

Pay couldn't wait for food, so he insisted on cutting the turkey
himself. Oh the man I married! :P

The moon rose early that night.
It was beautiful as it rose above the hills.

The reception was peaceful on the lake front,
and a full moon on the horizon. 

We finished the party up and called it a night.
The wedding was fantastic!
What an incredible night!

When we got home, we changed as it was early that night.
We relaxed on the bed and I asked Pay, "What do you think
of trying for a baby?" 

"I think that would be so great, Garlyne!" he replied.
He cuddled me close and said, "Let us be together tonight!"

And we ended our wedding night together.

No comments:

Post a Comment