July 28, 2011

A Girl's Night & Graduation

My sister Shyla's former fiance, Nathan come by to see Pay.
He had been off in the Army for awhile after she passed.
He came by to congratulate Pay on his engagement.
The guys decided to hang out and cool off on the
slip and slide that afternoon.

Nathan was having more fun than Pay was, but
they equally were glad to see each other and hang out.

The night came quickly and my aunt randomly showed up to
say congrats to both of us. Natalie is very friendly for a vampire...
I was chatting with Nathan and asked him how he was doing
after the death of his love. He said the army had helped him let her pass on.
I was happy for him.

That night, was Jamee's birthday. Instead of having a birthday
cake or answering her phone calls, she was busy sitting by 
the closed bookstore doing some college applications...
My aunt Trish and uncle Franklin were there for some reason.

Trish is so beautiful... I am slightly jealous of her radiant
blue skin and intense black hair. I know I'm pretty, 
but I just love her radiance.

Franklin is kind of scary...
He is a very serious explorer and
takes being a vampire even more seriously.

Jamee finally heard her cellphone and asked herself,
"What am I doing here on my birthday? I can wait til
after to finish my college admissions. I think I'll pick my phone up
and see whose been calling me."

Jamee finally stopped by, of course after aging up
to a beautiful young adult! She was so much taller than me.
She asked if I had aged up, because I hadn't changed my hair
and didn't look much older.

I got really embarrassed. I didn't know how to 
style my hair or make myself look as pretty and 
as grown up as she did. I was a bit jealous.
She felt bad and had a plan.

"Don't feel bad hun. I have a plan, we can do make overs!
But first don't you have something to tell me," she asked.

"Pay asked me to marry him! We are engaged!" I giggled.
She got such a shocked look on her face, I laughed.

"Garlyne! That's such great news!!" she exclaimed,
"I am so happy for you! Congrats!"

"Thank you Jamee! I am so happy! My dreams
are coming true! I can't wait for the wedding!" I smiled.
"Are you gonna have a small wedding or an all traditional big wedding?" Jamee asked.
"Probably just a nice formal wedding with lots of family and friends," I replied,
"But what am I gonna do with my hair and make up?!"

Jamee started to think. She was had to come up with
a great look for her best friend so she could have an
amazing wedding.

Jamee had an idea and said,
"Garlyne we are going to make you look amazing."

"Come with me to the bathroom!" she said seriously.

When we finished curling my hair and putting
on a couple layers of make up, we were done.
I was beautiful! I feel like a real woman now!
Jamee did a good job!

I inspected myself in the mirror and thought to myself,
"Maybe I whiten my smile more? Or not...
Pay has said I'm perfect, but I don't know.
I think I need to lift myself esteem."

"Hmmmm I need to keep an eye on my blush.
I keeps making me look too red and cheeky,"
I thought to myself.

Meanwhile, Pay was busy watching TV upstairs
and oddly enough, he was watching the cooking
channel. He wants to learn to cook more.

He is so handsome.... I can't wait to marry him.

After Jamee gave me a make over,
she and I sat down to watch TV. I was more interested
in the book I was reading than the television though.

Jamee moved into a new house the next day.
She was so thrilled.

Her house is huge and beautiful! I can't wait to visit her.
Tomorrow she goes to the city hall to become a self employed
author, then she will be writing books and publishing them!

Pay's morning started with his usual workout.
He made eggs and bacon for me for breakfast 
to show off his cooking skills.

I was headed out the door to go to the bookstore.
Later that day, Pay and I had to graduate from
high school!

I took the Ford Focus out for the day, I really love this car!

At the bookstore, my sister Shawndra was standing
around in her pink gown and my uncle Faer was busy
standing around in a tux... I guess they were getting
ready for attending our graduation. I didn't know that was
the type of formal outfits people wore there...

I got my graduation cap and gown on and headed to the
city hall where the graduation was being performed.
I was so excited!

Pay was there before me and headed inside.

My mother and brother showed up to attend and
see us graduate. It was the first time in a week
I have seen her. I was glad she came.

We finally graduated!!!

After graduation, I went to my little brother
Connor and gave him a big hug. He said he was proud of us.
I thanked him.

I then went to my mom and hugged her.
She was so proud of me and Pay for making
it through high school.

I saw my sister Genesis and gave her a graduation gift!
She was so proud and excited. I am glad to see her again!

My sister Chloe apparently didn't come tonight.
I was sad and missed her. She's not very social yet,
but mom is praying she will get better in her teen years.

When we got home, Pay was busy learning sculpting.
He is just trying everything out! He can't decide
what career he wants to do.

I was busy reading when I got home.
I am a bookworm, what can I say.
Maybe I'll be a librarian?

Pay finished his sculpture and called for me to 
go upstairs. He hugged me and held me close.
He said, "Oh baby I am so glad we graduated! And wow you are looking
 so beautiful, but I miss your straight hair, I saw you curled it this morning."
"It's just for the wedding. I'm not sure if I like this style yet," I said.
"I think you are amazing both ways," he said slyly.

"Thanks baby! I love you," I said blushing.
"You're welcome my princess! I love you too!" he exclaimed.

No comments:

Post a Comment