July 4, 2011

Exciting News ~ Family!

I have two neices now! Breena and Crissy!

Crissy Mead is the daughter of my sister, Sharly
and her high school sweet heart, McDermmott.
She doesn't have either of her parents features!
She looks just like Hilary, except she's not a vampire!

I have three new siblings, born just last week!
My mom, Hilary and father, SeCrest got back together
as of recently and opted to have a few more kids.
Trish Mead is one of the triplets. She has my grandmother's 
grim reaper hair color, Secrest's skin and Hilary's eyes.

Trey is my mom's baby boy. He is a little Hilary.
Such a cutie!

Tim has mom's hair and dad's eyes and skin.
I can't believe I have more siblings! Now I have eleven sisters and brothers!

Even the paper girl is looking good today!

After we got back, the girls had school the next day and
that evening was homework night. All four girls sat down
and helped each other with homework. It was such a great relief to see.

My handsome husband was just standing around trying
to think of what to do next. He kept his beard ironically.
It makes him look older!

He visited me in the elevator and we "hung" around
for awhile!

After homework, Shyla went straight to the computer.
She asked me prior to her homework time, if she could sign
up for ballet after-school. I had no problem with this and
was actually glad to see that she was interested in socializing!

Shyla is getting better with her shyness at home and
sat down in the office to read a book while her sister,
Shawndra played chess on the computer.

Cooper decided to take up more guitar
and started playing in the upstairs bedroom.

Kaitlyn went back to her painting and is better at it now.
She is an artist just like me.

I started to feel sick the next day and thought 
maybe I had some bad food. I had no idea I might be carrying
a baby!

The next afternoon, Shawndra was sitting in the dark trying
to do her homework, which wasn't going well.
She was confused and reading the dim light doesn't help either.
That's what I was told growing up!

Kaitlyn and Kimberly had their birthdays today!
It was time for them to age up to young adults!

Kimberly kept her hair short and enjoys wearing simple
attire because she is going to join the military and become
an astronaut! She's beautiful! She left her rebellious streak
and grew up into a wonderful, mature woman!

Kaitlyn aged up into a beautiful woman as well.
She is going to be an artist just like me!
She is moving into a house down the road with her twin.

Before the girls moved out, they enjoyed some cake!
Shyla enjoyed her cake as well. Everyone helped clean up
since they were old enough to do chores. I am grateful for my girls!

The next morning, I had a noticed I had a baby bump!!
I am pregnant and found some comfortable, but not so attractive
maternity wear. I still get away with wearing heels though!

It was Shawndra's and Shyla's birthday today, but instead of a party
Shawndra wanted to tell ghost stories.... and Shyla didn't like parties.
I don't understand that...

Shyla decided to age up first!

Shyla keeps her hair short now and wears light make up.
She has freckles and her grandmother's red hair!
She's a beauty! She's not as shy anymore, but still keeps away from crowds.

Shawndra has very curly hair and loves make up.
She's not good with pictures, but has a great smile!
I love my girls and can't wait to find out if I am going to have any
boys or just more girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment