July 23, 2011

A Secret - Family Revisited

Today was baby Connor's birthday!
He has his father's red hair and cheeks, but strangely
he got his grandmother's eyes! He is a cute baby though!
I love him to pieces!

It was also the twins' and Paeul's birthday today.
We celebrated outside, carefully away from trees and the house,
with birthday cakes for the kids. They wanted a birthday
not just a day of growing up.

They all had a cake and blew out the candles quickly and
without causing fires!

Paeul grew up first and is as charming as any young
man I have raised! I am glad he turned out to be Garlyne's
imaginary friend. The imaginarys are such great creatures,
always protective, always loving!

Genesis grew up next, but she surprised me the most.
She's so unique! She has her grandfather's Mexican trait,
a beige tan skin tone! She's beautiful!

Garlyne is a spitting image of her father! She's 
got his wonderful smile and amazing red hair!
She loves to wear her hair down and out of her face.

Garlyne was so giddy after becoming a teenager.

On the other hand, Genesis was depressed and sad over
the death of her father instead of being happy of her birthday.
She's going to need some therapy soon... 

Garlyne and Paeul got their first romantic moment
after they aged up! They are so cute together!

I heard some rumbling and clanking coming from downstairs,
so I went to check it out, only to discover my husband's ghost!

I walked up to him and stared. He looked at me with a sad look.
He was as heartbroken as I am.

We kissed for the first time since he passed away.
It felt like I was kissing warm air, but I felt him grasping me.
It was amazing and felt so good...

He passed out afterward and I was frustrated with 
the fact that I couldn't be with him in person....

He was distant from me and looked worried.
Before he left, he told me I needed to seek medical attention.
He is an intuitive ghost...I suppose.
I hurried to the hospital after I called a babysitter.

The kids were leaving school together with their cousin and uncles.

Crissy Mead is amazingly beautiful and a lot like her mother
and grandma.

Tim, my brother is a little bit on the evil side....

I called Garlyne as I was being checked into the hospital.
She was worried and had asked Crissy to come home with her.

They sat in the room watching T.V. and keeping an eye on 
Connor with the babysitter until I arrived home.

I didn't know until now that I was still carrying a baby!
Chloe is Connor's twin sister...
She was aged up at the hospital to ensure she'd be okay
as she was overdue and very small.
Our sim technology is amazing...

Chloe has my great-grandma Baysly's hair!
What are the odds of that?!
She's got my blue eyes as well!
Who'da thunk? :P

1 comment: