July 8, 2011

Garlyne and Genesis! Third Twin Girls!

Today has been boring. Just went on and talked with friends.
I gossiped about the recent shows on T.V.

The girls came home and sat down for homework.
Shyla is struggling, but she's doing better than before with school work.

I have been growing more pregnant and decided to relax
in maternity clothing even if I wasn't showing much.

I have been relaxing by reading and studying literature.
I want this to be a smooth pregnancy.

Cooper has been swimming and practicing his athletics.

And my Shawndra loves logic and chess!

My baby bump is growing more and more each day!
I have been practicing painting and trying to do a masterpiece!

This one is worth a whole lot! I don't know what it is though.
I got lost in thought...

I am into smaller paintings when my feet get sore. 
I have to be careful! I am pregnant!

In the middle of painting a portrait of Cooper,
I started having labor pains! I was having twins this time.
My instinct told me so!

Shyla started to shout out of no where as I was 
yelping in pain. She shouted out in joy, something about
her imaginary friend was growing up...
I believed her, but was more worried about my babies.

Everyone came in the room as I was just about to give birth.

I had baby Genesis first!
A baby girl!

I had twin girls again! My third set!!
Genesis and Garlyne!

This is Garlyne! She's just like her father, but is a beautiful girl!
I love her hair and eyes.. <3

This is Genesis! She's my odd baby.
She was born with black hair, but it eventually turned 
into a reddish, aqua color... A combination of me and Cooper.
She has her dad's eyes, too. She's definitely the most unique child I have.

Garlyne is artistic! She loves to explore!

Genesis is logical and loves to play with blocks.

Shyla has been acting mighty weird lately....
Talking to herself :l

She claims its the imaginary friend, who isn't always nice.
I wonder why he isn't as nice as the ones I met before...
They are supposed to be nurturing playmates, not mean.

She still aims to make him a real person...
It's possible, just takes a lot of chemistry work...
I guess she's gonna try!

Remember the triplets, my sister and brothers?
This is Trey grown up! He is a handsome kid!

Trish is a tomboy and dresses almost like Trey does.
I think they are the twins and Tim is the non-twin.

Tim is a messy kid, but is cute. He isn't like his brother
or sister at all!

Cooper took to teaching Genesis to walk.
She learned quickly!

Garlyne took a bit more time, but I was patient with her.

Next came potty training. That was the easy step!

Genesis didn't like her daddy making her use the potty one bit!
Ohhh my girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment