July 13, 2011

New Friends!

My girls have been busy making new friends on every level.
Shawndra being the recent girl to meet new neighbors!
She met a young adult woman named Carla Murrey
who lives a few streets down from us. She's a cheery
red head with freckles and a mother of two.
Shawndra admires her. I think that's a good quality!

She has a little girl named Jamee (ain't she cute?!)
She adopted her when she had her son, Greggory.
She wanted a wonderful little girl for her cute little son!

Greggory is a vampire (from his father's side),
but looks just like his mom! His family lives with a married couple
until they can afford to get a house of their own.

Speaking of vampires, Nadine who passed away is still visiting
from the grave every so often to sleep on the beds.

Breena is growing up very well and everyone in my mother's
house is doing well. I am very happy for my family!

My sister Sharly's daughter, Crissy is a kid now and
she's beautiful! She looks like her mother, but has grandma's features.
I am so glad everyone's doing so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment