July 19, 2011

Firey Deaths - A Tragic Birthday Party

It was another late evening for us and I was becoming
more pregnant and bored. I was on the computer
when I heard Cooper and Shawndra loudly talking downstairs.

Turns out Shawndra asked her dad if Shyla and her could
have a great big birthday party with friends and family
as they were turning into adults the next day.

Cooper planned the party at 10 am, but it started around 12 pm that
afternoon. Shawndra was in her pink fancy ballgown
and Shyla was in a fancy black gown as they stood waiting
for the guests to arrive.

As Shawndra was getting ready to blow out her candles, 
Everything caught fire! Everyone ran around screaming!
Shyla was in shock and Cooper was unsure of what to do!

The fire suddenly erupted into a larger fire and
engulfed Shyla and Cooper in flames.
Shawndra attempted to put out the fire.

Shyla was caught in more flames than her father and
was unable to escape. Cooper was to the side still on fire,
screaming for help on the phone with the fire department.

I was scared out of my mind. I was fearing for the lives of
all my family, but also for myself and my unborn children.
I didn't know what to do!

The fire department didn't arrive in time...
Cooper passed away before the arrived....
He was severely burned.

We managed to get the fire out, but Shyla had also
been so badly burned, she passed out and died.
This was unbelievable....

Shyla's boyfriend, Nathan was standing nearby when
the Grim Reaper showed up to claim back his dead.
Nathan couldn't believe it. He was going to propose tonight...

The Grim Reaper guided my firey ghost daughter off
to the netherlands and returned for my husband right after...

Everyone was so panicky that they ran into the bathroom 
when they heard Grim coming back.

He unfortunately needed to access the bathroom where
Cooper's spirit was, but it was so crowded, he had to resort
to the dining room.

The girls came home and Genesis quickly ran up to where
her father was. She couldn't believe he was a ghost!

She whimpered and cried out, "DADDY!! NO!!!"

She sobbed for a few minutes until his soul disappeared into the night...
R.I.P. Cooper Henry Mead and Shyla Tara Mead <3
I love you with all my heart -Samantha Mead

No comments:

Post a Comment