April 6, 2011

Aging Up & Moving Out!

Today was the boys' birthday... 
They were fairly calm about it.
They didn't mind.

We also had the other twin boys age up too.
They were happy because they didn't have to cry 
for food and sleepy time no more ...
They wanted to be big boys.

Hunter aged up into a fine young man.
He has long black hair and a calm expression on his face.
Looks a lot like his father for sure.

Hendrix aged up and took on a more eccentric look.
He mixed today's hip style with average everyday men's wear.
Quite a teenager there...

Malix turned out to be a jumpy young man.
He just loves to exercise...
So much like his father.
What I never figured out is why they didn't get their
dad's aqua hair and got blonde instead...

Marteen became my little peace boy! He is so calm
and mellow. I love that about him.
Malix and him don't look much different from each other...
It can be hard to tell who is who sometimes.

While the boys dressed for their everyday, 
formal, sleepwear, athletic, and swimsuit outfits,
I read a book about pregnancy again.
I was expecting more babies...

This here is Evie's dream...
She photoshopped this picture together
of how much she wants to explore places 
and go to China.

She gave me a big hug and told me she was traveling
to China after she moved out today..
I was so proud of her, even though I didn't want her to
go, I knew she had to...

After Evie left, Marteen was busy playing in the sprinkler.

He then practiced fishing in our fishless pond...
I hope he finds something, giggle.

Evie's friend did this random sculpture for some
reason and left it here...
Hope it's worth money.

My twins are weird...
Sadly they like to sit and stare at walls.
I find it funny..
But I wish they'd be productive.

My belly grew and grew and I knew I was having twins..

I got bored and took on a sci-fi adventure and well...
That's me in space??? LOL.

My boys finally did something productive today...
They played catch.
Least it's something and fresh air is good for them.

My neighbor who is slightly insane is a medic..
He told me I was having twins (I knew that)
and mentioned a boy...
I really want girls :(

The neighbor was rude to Hendrix and
made him feel bad..
Weird insane people.

I practiced piano and waited the night out
to see if the babies would come soon.

I got contractions and knew it was time...

The pain . . . The pain . . . 
Hendrix freacked out and the babies were coming!

I had my first set of boy and girl twins..
Shaylarka and Stephen.
The snake babies...

No comments:

Post a Comment