April 15, 2011

Family Skills - Babies 13 and 14

Gem has become an amazing pianist ... She plays so 
well and is practicing everyday.

My daughter Gyla and her brothers get along very 
well as they watch television and talk about life.

I have been trying out new skills and took up writing.
I am trying a dramatic novel!

My son Nis is a spunky lad. He doesn't like people sneaking
up on him while he is playing. He found a paparazzi
who decided to try such a thing.

He decided to show that paparazzi what he is made of.
He took on arguing and making fun of that old man 
who was snooping around. I just love my kids!

I was pregnant now with my babies 13 and 14.
I was hoping for more girls this time.

Gyla took up art and did very well with her artistic skills.

Nis took on swimming and athletic skills.

Norris took on logic and science.

My son Nemo decided to do athletic skills and dancing.
That boy loves sports!

One night, I decided to join in playing instruments
with Gem. Gyla took up the Bass and we were all
jamming together. We weren't that good, but it was fun.

Gem was the best since she was practicing so much
that night and Gyla tried her best.

The next day, I had to take care of the mess around the house...
I forgot about the dirty laundry in my bathroom...
OOPS..

The kids went to their first day of school together.
Gyla was so supportive of her little brother, Nis.
He was apprehensive.

Gem was sitting quietly by herself.
She's a beautiful girl.

I finished doing laundry and got bored.

I tried sculpting this time...
I had a huge mound of clay to work with.

I came up with this random sculpture...
Pretty good for first time.

Gem came home and tried drumming.
She's a band within her own.

Gyla got caught after curfew and the police took her home..

I was upset, but not surprised because she is 
the Grim Len Reaper's daughter ...
However, I had to do my parental duties...
I spoke to her about being on time.

I was growing in my pregnancy and knew I was having twins.

That day, I had pain and knew they were coming!

I had two more blue baby girls..
I thought they would have darker blue skin.
I guess for some reason I can't stay away from
blue dudes.. OH WELL *giggle*
Resnae and Rymna Mead were born.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment