April 7, 2011

Snake Babies & Grim Reaper Babies

This is my daughter, Shaylarka Mead.
She was named after her dad, Snarkidd (heaven knows why
that even sound close, but it's there).
She looks like him ...
He wanted a child to look a lot closer in facial appearance,
but she's his daughter for sure.

This is Stephen Mead, her twin brother.
He is a cutie pie. I just adore his innocence.
They are both good kids.
Shaylarka can be much more troublesome,
but they are Snake Babies.

Something happened to my hair after the last pregnancy...
it turned orange...
I was born with green eyes and my parents had
brownish/red hair, so this wasn't too weird.
I guess my hormones changed my hair color.

Shaylarka loves her car...
Tomboy.

Grim Len Reaper, brother to the Grim Reaper,
came by and visited me.
He was a surprise for sure.
He insisted on having a child...

I couldn't resist such a stud.
I loveeee his skin tone.
His hair is so silky and his skin glistens
with a silvery black shine.

Grim Len put on his cloak after we "relaxed" in bed.
He just wanted to show me that he does have his family
curse. I didn't care.

It was time for the oldest twins to grow up.
Hunter and Hendrix grew up without celebrating
because they told me they were going to be adults now.
So we just put the cake away for later after they grew up.

Hendrix getting ready to grow.

Hendrix as a young adult. He is so handsome!

The boys moved out together and moved across
the street from Evie. I was able to handle this.

The other twins, Malix and Marteen wanted to grow up too.
I said that's fine and we had their celebrations and cake.
Here is Malix as young adult. He looks like his father.
He is a athletic teen.

This is Marteen...
As a child he didn't show his insane trait.
Now as a teen he is weird for sure.
He keeps turning on every radio to classical music...
He shaved his hair and likes the simple Chinese-like outfit.

After that I just decided to read a book in my nice
bedroom. I really like the privacy but nice openness.

Marteen and Malix taught the little tikes to walk...
I was impressed...

I just started showing my baby bump when I saw
my friend, Helexia standing at the door..
She just stood there..

As soon as I walked out to say hi, she ran off...
Strange people...

I potty trained the babies since Malix and Marteen 
helped teach them to talk and walk.

I finally finished my very nice painting..
It took a long time due to babies.

Evie invited me over to her house!
I actually could make it to a party thanks to my boys at home.
I was excited to see Evie doing so well and I got a glimpse of
my twins Hunter and Hendrix. They ran off for some reason.

Evie was making hot dogs and I stood for awhile talking to her.
She wanted to do a pool party, but kind of lacks a pool..
But anyway, I showed her my baby bump.
She was so happy for me.

Due to my distracting.. her hot dogs overcooked..
OOPS..

I went home after that. The next morning after I woke up,
I started painting again.

I had contractions that morning and had my babies...
I had twin girls!!!!!
I WAS SO EXCITED!!
<33
The Grim Len Reaper's daughter Gem and Gyla Mead.

Gem looks like her father, except with light skin tone from
neither of us. She's gorgeous though! I love her hair...

And here is my beautiful baby Gyla... 
She's her daddy's daughter... I love both my girls!

The next day, the snake babies grew up and proceeded
to amaze me...
Here is Stephen. He is a normal young man who loves
sports. He looks like me.

Shaylarka looks like her father...
She's definitely a snake child. 
She has those glowing green eyes,
snake jaw, and demonic expression..
She's gonna be trouble...

Seee...
Shaylarka is already showing her distaste in the world.
Ohhh but she's my daughter and I love her...

No comments:

Post a Comment