April 16, 2011

Genetics Skipping Around

Yoki Mead looks just like me!
She's a charmer.

Yasmine is a mix between her dad and I. 
She has light brown hair and purple eyes.
She's cute.

And Yenyii looks just like her daddy.
Gotta love genetics!

After the kids grew up, Neen-Ti and I tried for more.

Afterward, we got busy teaching triplets to walk.

To talk.

And be plain cute... just kidding they are cute on their own.

We finished teaching them and all the sudden...

Grandma Scarlette came out from hiding...
She's a purple ghost...
I also found out I am pregnant again.

She can't help but love her coffee even after death...

We potty trained the kids.

We made sure they didn't make too much of a mess...

I was due again...
Contractions.
Pain.
Birth.

Twin girls.
Holly and Helena.

We grew the triplets up because they were ready 
to age and learned it all.

As Yoki was growing up,
Grandma Scarlette showed up for some breakfast...

She also came for some cake... o_o

Yasmine grew up into a spunky sweet girly girl.

Yenyii grew up to be a sporty girl who looks like
her dad still.

And Yoki is just like me, but more
tomboyish.

Helena got her grandma's hair!!!
Couldn't believe it...
She's got my purple eyes though.

Holly Mead has her grandma's hair too..
It skipped a whole generation...
I don't know where the blue eyes came from...
Wonder if any will look like my father...

Trying for baby number six...

No comments:

Post a Comment