April 7, 2011

Serpent & Death - Children with Curses

My Malix and Marteen decided to grow up and become
young adults.. For some reason, 
my latest boys don't care for parties
or school or childhood.

Marteen broke my dish glasses and I told him to stop!
HE just kept breaking more trying to perfect a drink.
He was too much for me, so I told him it's time to move out now.

Malix grew up too and they moved out to the same 
area as my other adult kids.
I am glad they moved out. They were a handful!!
Love them, but enough is enough...

I had my youngings all to myself..
I had to teach them everything..
I didn't mind.

I taught them walking and talking and it was all fine.

I just adore my Gyla...
She is her daddy's daughter,
however she loves dolls and playing
quietly and NICELY :)

I finished up the night with teaching the twins 
talking.. Gem was quiet at first.

Gyla was quick to learn and very talkative.

The only time I ever see Shaylarka and her brother
are when they play video games...
They spend the rest of the time in their rooms.
Shaylarka hates the outdoors.. Weird for a snake child..

I put Gem and Gyla to bed and called it a night.

The next morning I had a strong desire for more kids...
I called up a friend of mine named Henry.
He is a blue dude with white hair and gentle gray eyes.

OHH he is so fine...

He was so proud of himself after we spent time together.

That night, the snake children said, "WE GROW UP NOW!"
"WE WANT TO BE TEENS!"

Stephen grew up and became a camouflage loving teen.
He is handsome. Looks like my son for sure.

Shaylarka grew up to be a charming snake woman.
She's quite the charmer...
Usually it's the snake who gets charmed,
but she's an exception...
Ooooh my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment