April 16, 2011

Blue Baby, OH Momma! She's DEAD!!!!

Hey there bloggers... I am Resnae Mead, daughter of 
Scarlette Mead
&
Melvin Cohnan.
Scarlette, my mom, died last night...
She was a wonderful mom and talented woman.
She loved to socialize and loved her children..

One of my half-brothers' girlfriend and her posse
were spotted outside our house when we were 
eating dinner and my mom as out grocery shopping.

The woman was angry toward my mom for
having an interest in her father (who I don't know)
and just wanted to kill her due to jealousy.

After coming home from school one night,
I talked to my friend who heard about the plot against
my mother... There was nothing I could do though..

My mom keeled over in the bathroom door and
died. She had been poisoned.. 

The brother of the father of my sisters Gyla and Gem
came and took her soul and she was gone.

My mother died...

We put her plot in the backyard and put one of her 
favorite rainbow gems next to it.

The kitchen was a mess and my sister Rymna tried
to fix everything... We helped.
Mom had a set of triplet girls before she passed.
Jae, Jazlyn, and Jamie  were born the day before.
We had to grow them up due to inexperience with
raising children. I grew into a young adult and them teenagers.

Me, Resnae Mead.

Aubren Leh Mead as a teen.

Audren Mead as a teen.

Jamie Mead as a teen.

Jae Mead as a teen.

Jazlyn Mead as a teen.

We have to decide who is the next heir... 
One of us girls has to be the heir of
the home and family traditions...
Who will it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment