April 19, 2011

Discovery In The News - Death Flower Isles

Hey friends, Gem here. I just wanted to let you know
about something amazing that has been discovered
as of last week! I have been busy with my lastest pregnancy
and as time is going by my sister, Evie who loves to travel
got note about this amazing set of islands just south of Riverview.
They discovered small ruins that show remains of a society of Grim Reapers!!
SOUNDS crazy, but it's true. I am of the Grim Reaper family
so this is something huge for us. I am planning on moving my family
to Death Flower Isles as soon as they finish setting the town up in about
a couple weeks. It's not hard for us Sims to get things done!

I will be back soon! 
I will let you know who my newest family member is 
shortly! Sorry for the wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment