April 3, 2011

Strange Happenings - More Blondes

Today I gave my bedroom to Evie, being that she's 
a growing teen and I just moved into the bedroom we redid 
downstairs.
She's a neat freak who can be messy.. heheh.

Baby Marteen just loves his pink bunny.

Here is Hendrix this morning in his cowboy pajamas
telling his brother, Hunter to be quiet while they watch T.V.

I was busy with video games today...

I just can't stop sometimes.

Hendrix and Evie were talking about stardome and fame
and Hendrix asked her if she will be famous someday or
if she wants to be normal.

She told him it didn't matter because she will always be
herself. Then she went on to play the guitar.

Later that morning, the boys went on their bus to their
first day of school. As you can see, neither are excited...

That afternoon I met this charming snake-like man.
His name was Snarkidd Slithers. He was just so eccentric
I couldn't give up the chance to try for baby with him...

We went and romanced the afternoon away.

I really hope that I can have a girl again..
Maybe twin girls. I have had so many boys.
I especially wonder if I am ever going to have babies without
blonde hair. It's such a strong trait I guess...

While we were busy, Evie was teaching Marteen 
to talk. After what she learned at school that day,
spent time making sure he had no issues with 
pronouncing words.

She then taught Malix how to walk!

My first set of twins are one of a kind. 
Even with their complete differences,
they still get along with each other and agree on things.

Hunter on the slide.

Hendrix on the swing.

Later that night, I taught Marteen how to walk
and didn't have to fret over the talking part thanks
to Evie. What a great help she is.

Evie taught Malix how to walk and talk that night..
Amazing!!

The next day, Evie invited her girl friend over 
and they had some good fun.

I took a nap and rested after a long day.

Looks like Marteen thought that was a good idea too.

I finished potty training the boys that night,
so they would be ready to age up soon.

Evie celebrated her birthday and we all had cake!

She aged up into a beautiful woman!!
She looks like a clone of me... :O


Evie someday dreams of visiting China and becoming
a world renowned traveller...
For now it's just a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment