April 13, 2011

Babies 10, 11, & 12 grow up!

Early in the morning, I taught my triplets to walk.

One by one, I got them to all take their first steps and 
explore the world on their own two feet.

Stephen just got up from bed.

And Gyla was finishing her painting.

My daughter, Gem was busy playing on the playground.

She loves imaginable things.

After teaching the triplets to walk, they relaxed and played
with their toys for awhile.

Before we did anything, Stephen and Shaylarka agreed
to help me teach the triplets to talk and get
their baby lessons over with.

After that, Shaylarka and I played some Sims Animals.
It was so much fun teaching a bear to fetch a stick.
Never thought of that in a game, but it's not for real life.

I got bored and wanted to make breakfast.
Usually I just have cereal, but I needed to learn cooking.
I made waffles. They turned out well.

As the day progressed, my Grim girls played blocks
with their little brother, Nemo.

I decided since the boys were now toddlers,
why not have more kids. I got a phone call from
a gentleman interested in the challenge, so I invited 
him over.

I asked him a few questions and he told me he was married.
I said I can't have any kids with you right now
because you are in a married relationship.
He understood. I just didn't know what to do.

Shaylarka and Stephen had their birthdays that night.
I was so excited for them as they were becoming young
adults now!

Stephen turned out to be a striking young man.
He is so handsome...

Shaylarka turned out a beautiful woman with a 
snake-like personality... She's evil, but loves
her family, at least I got that far.

After my snake kids grew up and moved out,
I potty trained the triplets.

The next day, my friend Melvin Conhan came over
and we had a good talk. We went into my room to 
continue in private. He said he wanted kids..

And so it happened...
I was pregnant again.

Later on that day, I celebrated Gyla and Gem's birthdays.
They were so excited!


Gyla is a beautiful Grim Reaper woman...
She loves make-up and doesn't care what
anyone says about how dark she is, she insists on wearing it.
She's gorgeous without it, too.

Gem is my beautiful dark haired daughter.
She cut her hair shorter, but it accents her face so well.
She's so fair and her twin is so dark,
but they are both my children who I love.

Gem ended the day reading a book in her bedroom.
She's a bookworm who loves her alone time.

Meanwhile, Gyla helped me celebrate the boys
growing up.

Nemo grew up into a stunning young lad.
I love his white hair!

Norris grew into a dashing boy with his dad's looks!

And last but not least, Nis turned into a trouble maker...
Nah, I love him so! He is a good kid and loves to play games.
My babies 10, 11, and 12 grew up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment