April 16, 2011

Gem Mead - The Mead Family Heir

Hey! It's me, Gem Mead. I am the Grim Len Reaper's
daughter and twin sister to Gyla Mead..
I know you must remember me and my piano skills..
Or at least being born with Grim genes...

My mom died yesterday and the rest of my family 
moved out so that I could take over as heir.
I left my sister, Gyla with not much money, but
enough for her to live. I have expensive bills to pay
in such a big house..

I went right into the room where we had the instruments.
I went to the drums and continued practicing.

I hit up the piano next. Oh, it takes me back.

I made some quick mac and cheese for myself.

But failed to not burn it...

I made autumn salad instead.

I was lonely so I turned on the radio and danced
for awhile.

Since I had the entire house to myself,
I took the chance to make over my hair and clothing.
I just love my new outfit.

I went up to my old bedroom and started reading
just like I used to. I missed everything so much.

I knew that being the heir I was expected to 
bring more family into this world.
I decided to go visit an old high school crush
of mine..

Neen-Ti Leh.

We had chemistry and lots of common traits and
likes right off the bat.

He agreed to be my boyfriend and I said good night.

I went home and had left overs.

Then I went to bed.

Neen-Ti came over the next morning and
we played video games. We talked a bit afterward.
I told him my mom passed last week and
I was supposed to find someone to be with.

I told him I wanted children with him.
He said he wanted a family and agreed to try for baby.

That night I asked him to marry me.

He promptly said yes!

I found out I was pregnant...

We planned our wedding day the next week.
My family came and our friends.
It was so lovely.

My dad came.
No one liked him,
but I am fine with him and
glad he came.

He took my picture!

Our married life was all about the kids.
Neen-Ti is such a great dad. He loves to talk to them.

Me and him also love to play together.
We jam all the time!

I called a doctor over to ensure the pregnancy was fine.
Turns out, I was having contracts that day and
was due.

We had triplet girls.
Yenyii, Yasmine, and Yoki Mead.

No comments:

Post a Comment