April 2, 2011

BOYS! MORE BOYS! WHY NOT GIRLS?

Today was an interesting day, I started out painting...
I was doing so well, until...
The baby were due.
I had so much pain for just one.. it even took awhile..
I knew it had to be twins.
I had my first set of twins...
Boys!!

Hunter Mead, who takes his looks from his father
except well for his eyes, which are green from my side.


Hendrix Mead, took after me in every way! He is
my little blonde baby boy! GREEN eyes too!

There is something not quite right with Hunter,
both Hendrix and I agree, haha... We still love him
even if he is eccentric...

My little geniuses at play!

Speaking of geniuses...
Evie sure found her perfect place to be,
at the inventing table! She's got a knack for it!

Sadly... She got herself on fire!!
Silly girl! I freaked though... as every mom should!

Don't worry... I got the fire extinguisher and put her fire
out just in time.

Her clothing got ruined.. I guess parental supervision
required on certain projects...


Evie tried art instead and it was much safer..

I met this guy named Hannell Ellinton... 
He is sooooo cute.. I mean handsome..
I love his bright blue eyes!!!

He was very interested in being the next father of my children.
Apparently word got around that I am trying for a HUGE
family, which is great for me... Can't you tell?

He was so intrigued and the fun started..

Baby's coming!!

Meanwhile, Evie was playing peek-a-boo with
Hunter. I love my children!

Evie started hugging panda-bear, while Hendrix played 
xylophone..

Hendrix then switched to blocks!

Hannell went home and I got to teaching the boys to talk.
Hendrix was hard to get to talk at first... 

I got sick and Hendrix came with me, 
we taught him to talk and he said, "MOMMY!! I want to walk..."

So I taught him to walk, teehehe.

I sat down and taught Hunter to talk, who was easy
to teach.

Talking and walking came natural to him.

Then came potty training... it wasn't that bad.

BUT the smell was horrific!!

Being pregnant and teaching babies to potty..
what fun...

Least the worst was over...

I read with the boys to pass time...
I was pregnant, but then something happened
and I wasn't sure due to not gaining weight if I was still
carrying babies..

I read a book about it to find out if this was unusual.
I was fine.. Being so small in size, it's not weird to not gain weight
when I am pregnant... 
I thought it was just one baby.

Evie loves logic and will major in it someday.

She started freaking out though when I had stomach pains...
I told her it was fine, but she knew it had to do with
my pregnancy.

She was right, and I had more contractions..
Baby was on the way!

I had two more twin boys... O.O WHO KNEW!!
I was in shock...
Malix and Marteen Mead.

It was time for my kids to age up and Evie was first.
She grew into a beautiful blonde teenager...
She's into lavender, but pink does just fine.
She's smart, pretty, and talented.

Then it was time for Hunter's birthday!

And then time for Hendrix.

Hendrix grew up to be a very sporty young man
who oddly enough takes after his father in love
for fine things, more so expensive things, like cars.

Now Hunter on the other hand... is a mystery...
He looks a lot like his father, but is eccentric...
He wants to be girl........
He chose this on his own... The only thing I can do is
love him for who he is. I don't know how he will handle school,
but I have to let him do this.
Maybe he will grow out of it when he ages to a teenager..

This is my baby boy, Malix.
He looks like me except for his father's eyes.

Marteen took after my blonde hair and his father's 
eyes. He and his twin brother look a lot a like...

This is our family so far...
(left to right)
Evie holding Malix, Me (Scarlette) holding Marteen,
Hendrix and Hunter.
Quite a family.
I want girls now!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment