June 15, 2011

Birthdays For Twins

Just a mini update on my twin girls!
Today was their birthdays! 
Kimberly aged up first.
She was excited being that she wouldn't have to sit
around all day and could get into more trouble.. haha just kidding!

She's a beautiful girl who is cheery and bright.
She's big into computers and takes after my computer
whiz trait.

Kaitlyn aged up into a beautiful girl with long 
flowy hair much like mine. I don't have quite that
volume of hair and must have taken after Cooper's side.

After the girls aged up, Cooper got the mail and 
realized he had to write thank you letters for the wedding gifts.
He got so mad for no reason... He is such a hot-head sometimes.

Stubbornly he wrote out ten thank you notes to the families.

Kaitlyn came to me and told me she wanted to put her
hair back like Kimberly. I fixed her hair and we got her
an cute pink outfit as well. She's much happier.

Kaitlyn and Kimberly got these dolls in the mail..
They have been sitting around talking to them for awhile...
I hope it doesn't last forever..

Kimberly sat down in the foyer while me and
Cooper talked about income and bills.

He made me mad with his random outburst from
his hotheadedness... I hope he learns to calm down.
He apologized, but I told him he needs to learn to walk it off.
Kimberly thought it was funny... 
Oh kids.

Kimberly is always playing chess now a days.
She loved playing with peg blocks as a toddler,
so it's no surprise.

Kaitlyn is an imaginative child who prefers art over
logic.
My girls are growing up so fast...
I wonder if Cooper and I will have more any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment