June 16, 2011

Tricksters - The Teasing Twins

Kaitlyn has really taken on a love for art just like I have.
She's always painting non-stop.
She practices until she gets something she likes.

I like this cute painting. I don't know what it is per say,
but it has a nice purple flower.

Kaitlyn had her first day of school today...alone.
She went before Kimberly did due to Kim not waking up in time.
She was terrified.

During the school day, Cooper and I spent some time together
before the girls got home. We cuddled for awhile.

Kimberly and Kaitlyn got home and started working on
homework. Kimberly was hating homework, while
Kaitlyn was struggling with understanding her homework.

Eventually both started to get the hang of it and
didn't hate homework as much.

After they did their homework, Kaitlyn 
started to play out on the back lawn with her 
doll. She talked with him for a couple hours.

Kimberly ran to the back yard and asked her sister
to come play hopscotch inside. Kaitlyn was losing..
Kimberly was so glad to finally be winning at something.


I made hot dogs for dinner and
made some extra for left over tomorrow night.

Cooper took out the garbage and cleaned the fish tanks.
He is such a good husband!

We got ready for bed and Cooper surprised me with
adorable yellow flowers. He was eager to see me happy.
He made me happy! :]

Funny story of the day:
My "ghost brother," Branson who passed away along time ago,
still visits the house and sleeps on random beds. He was born with wings,
but in recent months he has lost them, I guess the afterlife healed him.
Anyway, he slept on the wrong bed today,
Kaitlyn's.

Kaitlyn saw him underneath the treehouse at sunset.
She called for him to come closer.
He was excited to actually be acknowledged.

She took a bucket from the treehouse 
and poured it out the window.

It fell like a waterfall all over him.

It kept pouring and pouring.
Amazingly the ghost got wet! (WHO KNEW?!)

He was so pissed off, that Kaitlyn laughed her butt off
right before he disappeared and she headed inside to tell me
and her dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment