June 12, 2011

Samantha's First Pregnancy!

Today I found out I was pregnant.
A couple weeks after we got married, I was having 
sickness and nausea. I was sure it was morning sickness.
The frequent trips to the bathroom concluded my suspicions.

Cooper turns out to be a big book reader, mainly so he may
be able to learn to fix things around the house...
My handy man :)

I have come to love painting and have been working on
painting a masterpiece.

Cooper has been running around tinkering anything
he can find to meddle with.

Unfortunately, he messed up on the washing machine and
it overflowed. I told him to be careful!

Cooper was busy getting laundry out of the drying and
decided to take a whiff of the fresh clean clothing...
He got static shock in his face, lol!

He is so handsome... but he has another side to him...

He loves to play around... he isn't childish or anything,
he just loves to have fun. I join him on many occasions.
See-saws are fun... but not in the least romantic.

He decided to be romantic and called me over to share
some time outside in the night air by a fire.

We sat down and roasted marshmallows.
It was a wonderful evening; a cozy fire, warm air,
and crickets chirping.

The night sky was amazing...
You can see every star in the sky sometimes.

Then after a romantic evening, I decided it was time to get
frisky.. I tickled him and teased him and we ran to a room upstairs.

The next morning....

I got up early and tried to sneak out of the bedroom
before he woke, but he surprised me with a pillow fight.
That rascal!!

We paused for a moment and stared at each other.
I was growing bigger in my pregnancy and  he was amazed at how
amazing life is right now. Married and expecting a child!

We decided to visit the spa where we found my sister
and his father standing around. My sister has been busy 
as a stagehand and his dad has been doing nothing....as usual...

We caught a glimpse of his sister, Chelsey as she was 
on her way to school. She's still a teenager, but beautiful none the less.

I went into the spa and couldn't wait for a whole day of 
relaxation!

When we got home, Cooper got a call from his mom.
He told her the news and she was thrilled! Her first grandchild was on the way.
He so happy chatting with his mom!

I got busy painting and perfecting my art skills.
My baby bump was straining my back so I didn't spend too long
standing up.

Cooper was fixing the whirlpool at that time.

The baby was coming!! I had so much pain that
I was wondering if I was having twins.

The pain grew more and more.
Until finally the baby was on its way.

I had twin girls!!
Kaitlyn and Kimberly Mead <3

No comments:

Post a Comment