June 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Catastrophic FIRE!

After a long day of school, the kids sat down to get
their homework done...

After that, Sharly went to her room to reign over 
an invisible courtroom of peasants and royals..
She thinks she's a queen... that's fine with me, lol.

Sharly and Maxin went to play on the new springy 
toys we got recently. They love them.


Meanwhile, Samantha was quietly playing by herself
in the sandbox. I hope she's not this quiet when it comes to getting
a boyfriend...

Since it was dark and I am a vampire, I was able to enjoy
watersliding in the dark :)

Samantha went right to the chemistry set and
started mixing and messing around with potions.
She better be careful! I am watching her o_o

Sharly took on learning to play chess to increase her logic.
My my these twins are smart.

Samantha got dirty with the potions... she better not 
catch on fire O_O

This is the newly created children's play area.
I LOVE the dinosaurs on the wall :)

This is my painting of Samantha. She's beautiful.

Maxin grew up and celebrated quietly without telling me..
I had a cake saved for his birthday and he was so sneaky to 
try and avoid the happy birthday singing and cheering...

He is a handsome stud!
He is a very laid back guy, even with his father's bright blue eyes..

Sharly got stuck in the elevator...
I had to giggle at that one.
She's not gonna forget this for awhile.

She fell down...

The next night it was the twins birthdays.
Samantha and Sharly were preparing to grow up.
Sharly made her wishes and then it was Samantha's turn next.

As Samantha was wishing...
A FIRE STARTED!!
It caught on Sharly who just aged up!

Maxin tried to put Sharly out with a fire extinguisher.

She didn't get a chance to move when it started to spread to the
tables and chairs. I was freaking out! I tried to call the fire department,
but I got a busy signal?!?!
I had to act fast!

I tried again and hoped they'd pick up...
I told them to come QUICK!

Maxin and I got the fire out before they even came..
SO much for that.

The birthday part was ruined and poor Sharly and
Samantha were covered in soot...
So much for a good birthday :(

No comments:

Post a Comment