June 5, 2011

Maxin Ran Away

After the fire went out, we celebrated Samantha's birthday again.
We cheered her on as she grew up.

She wasn't too happy after the fire ruined her birthday,
but she's gorgeous none the less! I can't get over how much
she looks like me .... 

After cleaning off the soot and fire burns, 
Sharly put her hair in pigtails and bows.
She loves green *BRIGHT GREEN* and always has to be
as pretty and stylish as anyone else... She's a queeny girl.
She's got a thinner face than her sister, too!

I had so much crap to clean up after the fire...
I called Maxin to see if he could help me, but he was no where in sight.

I searched and searched..
Sharly and her friend went to look for him too.
I called everywhere, his father, his friends, the police...
Sharly got caught by the police for staying after curfew that night,
but she told them her brother was missing, so they went to look for him.
Not a single lead...

Samantha took her scooter the next morning to find him.
She looked everywhere for Maxin!!!

Three days passed and I had no clue where he went.
Samantha and I went to look for him one last day (and taught her how to drive)
to see if there was any hope he'd be out here...But nothing.

I don't understand why he is gone.. He was happy until the fire came...
He is a bit of a coward, but I didn't think that was gonna make him run away from home.
I can't believe he is gone!

Maxin Mead, you will be dearly missed, if you even want
to come home... I love you and am waiting here...
Love, Your momma Hilary.

No comments:

Post a Comment