June 28, 2011

The Imaginarys

The next morning, I was still a doll and decided to 
walk around for a bit. I had this weird built-in desire
to walk with a happy smile and strut around.
I found a hole. I investigated.

Magically it turned into a well?!
Strange... This had to be some dream land.
SERIOUSLY like how else would a hole turn into a well...
Plus I'm a life-sized doll... -_-

I decided to go for a swim. I dove in with a backflip!

After swimming for a few minutes or as long as I could hold my breath,
I reached the surface to find I was underground in a torch-lite room.
There was no way out and no way in, except for this well.

I took a deep breath and dove back under.

When I reached the surface again, I was in another room
filled with mist and sand.
The room 's light was intensifying.

I got out of the well only to find
I was standing in front of  a large machine
and two HUGE statues glowing green with fire!!!
I had no idea what the machine was, so I explored the room for clues.

I found a chest to my left and promptly walked over to open it.
It contained a bag of dust and a piece of paper that read:
"Whom ever read this shall be forever knowing
when entering the machine of time and space."

The machine was a time machine! I studied the machine
and found a button that read, "Click," so I did.
The machine opened with a purple mist and a bright lavender glow.
I jumped inside as quickly as I could!

Inside the machine, I saw wonders.
I learned more than I ever can explain.
One thing:
The dolls are the key to the future and past.
They are forever knowing, existing; eternity.

I came out of the machine feeling so refreshed. I noticed 
I no longer saw the world with a bubbly, white-washed glaze.
The machine transformed me back to my original sim
form, back to myself!!

The machine taught me about the role and reason for life
and sims alike. The imaginary friends are these dolls.
As we grow in imagination and knowledge, they grow with us,
helping us learn socialization, creativity, and expression.
And if our desires grow strong enough and the friendship bond keeps strong,
they will become a sim just like us.

One more time in the machine,
I traveled to Riverview, June 2011, 
where we came from.
I came out dressed as I would then, hairstyle and makeup all the same,
but with one thing new, my heart has changed.
I grew more creative, more imaginative, and more intelligent.

I was going to take my family home,
I used the dust I found and I, along with my family,
were zapped back into our normal time-stream.

Our family is back and as good as ever!
My children are beautiful and my husband so handsome!
I LOVE them all!

Side Note:
The strange alien who I said "stunned me with an invisible gun"
was an enemy of the Imaginarys. He devised a weapon to use against 
Imaginary friends who turned into sims, but by mistake it turns humans into
imaginary friends. He triggers a reaction about two days after exposure.
It's invisible to prevent detection and can only be used in dreams when the person is
most vulnerable. It is strange, but harmless... 

There is more to learn from these Imaginarys.
 I hope I will encounter one again soon, just not their enemy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment