June 2, 2011

The Divorce

When I went to the door after I heard the bell ring...
I found twin girls sitting on the steps on little pillows...
They immediately turned around and recognized SeCrest...
I ran outside closing the door to see if the mom was still around..
Not a soul was in sight.

I took them inside and then angerly yelled at SeCrest asking him why
children with his hair color were sitting on the door step.

SeCrest responded, "They are our children..."
"HOW can they be our children when I didn't have them?!" I exclaimed.
"Honey! Calm down, I can explain!" He cried out.
"EXPLAIN!" I yelled.
"They were put in a surrogate without her knowledge...
an experiment..," He explained.

"YOU LIED! You deceived both of us! The poor woman and
me! I am over with you! YOU AND I ARE OVER!!" I shouted.
"HILARY! WHY?" He cried.
"I can't trust you anymore... you take three of the children and I will raise one 
boy and the two girls... Leave now please," I told him.

SeCrest left with Franklin and Faer and little Maxie.
I gave him money to move into a nice house down in town.
After that, I took the girls and Maxin upstairs and cleaned up the house.

Later that night, I got a knock on the door...
It was a woman.
"Hilary Mead?" the woman asked.
"Yes, and who are you?" I asked her.
"I am Henrietta Hamlee... I gave birth to the twins, Samantha and Sharly," she explained,
"I wanted to reunite your flesh and blood back to you... I don't feel hurt about this."
"But you gave birth, you were their mother, are you sure you want to do this?" I asked.
"Yes. For you, but do me a favor please!!" I heard her pleads and proceeded to do this.

I turned her into a vampire.

The twins, Samantha (right) and Sharly (left) look remarkably
like me and SeCrest.. however, they aren't vampires at all...
They are just two normal little girls.

I taught the girls and Maxin how to talk..

Then taught them all to walk all by myself while they
learned their toddler skills.

Potty training came last, but was finally done.

I took a photo out of the camera after I went to China...
This is what I found! Mr. Mysterious Gnome says hi!

It was Maxin's birthday! He grew up, but I guess got stuck half way? XD

This is Maxin as a kid. He is a handsome young man with 
a laid back attitude. He has his grandfather's hair ;)

Samantha and Sharly grew up the next day!
*TA DA*

Samantha grew up first. She's a gorgeous girl who looks even more
like me now. She's got her father's eyes and hair, but my face and
my beauty. I really am glad that Henrietta allowed me to keep them.

Sharly grew up next. She's got her father's hair, but
surprisingly has my eyes!!! PURPLE!!
She also took on my appearance. She's a bit of a pretty princess so to speak.

This is the family at this point in time. I love them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment