June 26, 2011

The Foreseen is Unforeseeable!

So far we have just been trying to do what we normally
would have done if we were in our regular home.
I didn't mix up the twins like I was freaking out about..
Shawndra is a spitting image of me and is very excitable.

Kaitlyn has taken on the role of caring for the twins
and has been making sure Shyla and her sister are
comfortable and not scared.

I sat down and taught Shawndra how to talk.
She didn't seem to understand me at first, but over time she learned.

Kimberly has taken on dancing since we don't have computers.
She loves to get down with it!

Cooper has been somewhat distant from me
since we have arrived in the 1950s.
He doesn't understand why we are here
and I don't know what to say to him.

I had a dream before we came here, I was hiding
behind a house and some strange alien in a nightgown
was aiming an invisible gun at me. I didn't know what this meant.
I didn't tell Cooper. What was I supposed to make of it?

Kaitlyn proceeded to teach Shyla how to talk.
Shyla is a quiet baby, but a quick learner. It was long before
she became a bit more talkative.

I helped Shawndra with her first steps and 
encouraged her to learn to walk.
She now can walk just fine on her own!

Kaitlyn was hungry so she went to the kitchen and
I took Shyla and put her down. Shyla started to walk!
She said, "Mommy, I walk like sister!"
She took her first steps without any help!

Cooper came downstairs and picked up Shawndra
and snuggled her. He hasn't showed this sort of happiness
in a few days.

After Kaitlyn at some lunch, she sat down and started
writing in a notebook that was on the table.

She was trying to write a story, but she got writer's block 
pretty quickly and gave up.

20 minutes later....

I heard crying outside the window, so I went out 
to the backyard only to find Cooper huddled over sobbing.
I asked him what's wrong.
His only reply was, "Why are we here? What did we do?"

He turned around and stepped back.
He looked at me as if I knew. I stared at him trying to think
of how to explain this. 

I stepped closer and held him close.
"Cooper, we will get out. I promise," I encouraged him.
He looked at me with disbelief, but smiled anyway and sighed.

Suddenly his smile vanished and his jaw opened wide,
his eyes widened and he grasped his face.
All, but silence filled the air.
I asked what was wrong; he looked as if he had seen a ghost.

He shuddered, "YOU ARE A DOLL????!!!"

Suddenly I woke up.
Standing in the backyard....
I was daydreaming?
I was standing in the backyard in the dark of night. Cooper was not here in front of me.

The only thing in front of me was this dead man...
in a night gown.......
He was in my dream before we came...
Who was he?

I knelt down in front of the body and had a flashback.
In my dream he was covered in black soot ...
He was green with plant-like hair and had huge glowing eyes.
He aimed this non-existent "gun" right at me and I felt a shock.

I was crouching behind the side of the house,
but he had gotten me with his "gun" anyway.
I was in shock when I woke up from the dream.

Meanwhile....
Cooper was outside by the picnic table
where Kaitlyn was reading a book.
He was enjoying the night sky and quiet, cool breeze.

Suddenly he screamed! He shrieked very loudly,
but Kaitlyn didn't seem to hear him...
very odd.

Cooper came running to me as I stumbled to the ground.

I collapsed on the ground and cried, "Oh what just happened?!"
The man's body was gone and  no trace of anything ever being there.
WHERE did the body go? WHY was he here dead?
I couldn't figure it out..

I started to get up, when Cooper came to me.

"Baby, are you okay?" he asked me.
"I think so, but I feel funny," I replied.
"Your eyes, they glow... Holy cow!" he exclaimed.

I said, "Glowing eyes. Do I have fangs?"
Cooper replied,"Yes..."
"I am a vampire??" 

"No you are a simbot now...," Cooper quietly said in shock.

"Ewwww, now you're a mummy?!" he cried.
Apparently I was changing form as if I was a wheel of fortune.

"OKAY!! Now you are a doll?!" Cooper yelled!
"A doll???" like what the children have?" I asked.

"Yea and I should be more freaked out, but I'm not. I mean your a doll.
A life-sized doll... This feels like deja vu...," he said.
"I don't understand," I replied.
"Honey, I don't either....."

No comments:

Post a Comment