June 9, 2011

Death at Bachelorette Party

Dear Simmers, I am now the newest heir of the Mead family!
Samantha Mead's the name, looking cute is my game!
I love being a young adult now, so many good perks!
I put my hairstyle to the side so I don't have my hair in my face anymore.

My sister, Sharly aged up into a very attractive woman
with muscles to show off! She's all about being attractive...

This is her up-close. She's almost identical to me, but
with a thinner face and very curly hair!

She loves to play piano, but more so loves to receive
looks and stares.

After I aged up, my mom moved out and I went over to 
visit Chelsey, Cooper's sister. She was out in front and 
I was happy to see her. She's a cute teen, with some spunk.

I went inside and found Cooper, still a teenager,
holding his little brother, Grey.

He was so much shorter than me...
He asked me why I had grown so much,
I said I aged up to a young adult.
He put his brother down and went into the bedroom.

He came out as a young adult.
"There," he said, "Now we are equals. How are you doing?"
"I am good," I replied, "Just glad to be out of high school."
"Me too," he said.
"Well it's late, I will come back tomorrow!" I smiled.
"Okay see you soon."

The next day I came by and was greeted by his mother,
Susan Schoop. She's a lovely lady with red hair.
She was happy to see her son was interested in such a beautiful young lady.
That made me happy!

When inside I greeted Cooper, he had just woken up,
half asleep, I came in close and kissed him.

He said he was hungry, so he ran to the kitchen and got
breakfast, he sat in the bathroom with his father and ate.
I thought that was weird, but they didn't have enough money
for a dining room.

After he came back, I proposed marriage!
He was so excited! He hadn't been this happy before!

He said yes!!!

We snagged the open bedroom in his parent's house.
Being naughty, we cuddled on the bed together....

Man was that a fun afternoon! We got so cozy with each other...
Later on that evening, I scheduled my bachelorette party.
I invited all my close girl friends and mom too.

As the party was about to start...
My "sister" Nadine freaked out, choked,
and died.. o_o

Nadine starved from not having enough blood being she was a vampire!
The Grim Reaper came and took her soul.
He left a grave stone in the front yard.
My "sisters" started to freak out and cry.

Her ghost reappeared right away and she was a bloody
redish black ghost. She looked horrible....

I came running as soon as I heard shrieks and cries.
I was so worried!

I think my mom took it the hardest... 
She was barely holding on when I saw her.
I ran up and held her tight. She just lost a daughter!

All the sudden after Death left,
some women started fainting from the sheer shock.
I was freaking out hoping no one was really dying!!!

I tried to turn the party around by spraying people with nectar.
I got Henrietta good and she smiled!

I then tried to spice it up by daring Henrietta to kiss a woman.
She was up for it, but the woman was like, "Nooo thank you! Awkward!"
I laughed! It was too funny.

I sprayed my mom with nectar to get her to cheer up.
It worked well! But she couldn't stop thinking about Grim....

I was glad to see my mom enjoying herself at my party.
She decided to take a swim. She was wearing some checkered swimsuit.
I never saw that one before, it was cute!

I dared my mom to kiss Henrietta!!
She did!! LOL.
They were enjoying it afterward o_o

The party was coming to a close.
Everyone had a better time than in the beginning.
I ended up being alright with the way it went.

After the party ended, I put Nadine's urn downstairs.
So far we have, Scarlette Mead (founder), 
Branson Mead (my mom's son), and Nadine...
Three souls resting together.
RIP!

2 comments:

  1. Cant wait for the next chapter to see what happens. love the story keep it up you are doing a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete