June 10, 2011

Wedding Day ~ Samantha and Cooper Mead

I got married today!!!
I put my hair down and put a nice hair piece in it for the wedding day.
This was my wedding dress! It's beautiful!

I married Cooper here in this park.
It's a cute little ceremonial place with lots of flowers
and fountains.

We invited only our closest friends and family.
Only a few of my family members could come.
Everyone was exhausted and tired before the ceremony. 
I was worried that they might get tired and leave.

Before we got started, Sharly was causing a stir
and Cooper ended up laughing at her struggle.

Sharly and him sometimes just can't stop thinking about themselves.
Typical Sharly, of course... Cooper just random.

I was just about to start the vows when My mother got all upset
and said she didn't want to stay here. She had a long day yesterday
and probably this was too much.

We said our vows and exchanged rings.

We kissed <3

We will never forget this.
He decided to move in with me
and Sharly moved into his parents' house
being that we don't have much family.

We cut the cake. Cooper was thrilled to be married.

He couldn't hold in his excitement :)

Our cake was filled with red velvet and layered in 
buttercream. It was delicious.

We went home and settled into our new room.
I loved the new bed.

We snuggled and enjoyed some time with each other.
Being married was so great. I love Cooper so much.
He loves me too.

Afterward, I changed my hair back to how I had it styled
and looked at myself in the mirror with happiness.
What a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment