June 8, 2011

Teen Party - Busted!

Hey Simmers! Samantha here!
My mom upgraded the house today...
She built two new stories on to the house...
She added a upstairs bedroom with a sitting area,
bed, and dresser. It's a quiet addition to the regular house
and is away from everyone. This is gonna be my room when I get married ;)

The other area she added was an additional bathroom
and sitting room, with quaint fireplace around the stairs that
lead to the upper bedroom. I love this new addition :)

**This was so random**

This baby showed up in our lawn today...
This little girl is another "twin" of Sharly and I!!
She's named Cshimmy.. She randomly showed up.
My father really was being a mad scientist after all.

I picked her up and took care of her. She's a duplicate of me, LOL!
She already knew how to talk and walk, how else would I know her name :P

However... Cshimmy grew into this weird toddler alien stretch thing.
o_O She turned into this and walked away...
I was scared... What did my dad do further!!



Meanwhile, I came home to an empty house.
When I came home I shouted, "MOMM??"
No answer. Just a paper that says, "Kids, Stay safe. Be back in a week or so.
Gone on a free vacation. Bye!"
She just left?? Whaa-- ... weird.

Sharly and I went over to our new neighbors house.
A cute boy named Cooper Schoop and his family moved in
to Riverview yesterday... He and I talked, while Sharly talked on her phone.
She's such a snob sometimes.. Never thinking about anyone, but herself.

We stayed out late and when we were about to go home,
a police officer stopped and asked us why we were out after curfew.
BUSTED :S
Luckily for us, no adults were home...

We went to school the next morning, bright and early.
We weren't excited, but had to go.

After school, Sharly and I were talking and decided to throw a teen party!
I changed my formal outfit to this shiny, aqua with a cute shiny skirt to match.
We invited all our close friends.

I started out in the hot tub, where I invited Cooper to come sit by me.

I came closer to him. I cuddled by his side and whispered into his ear.
He was comfortable and we were entirely relaxed.
It was as if no one was there at all.

Sharly was busy dancing with Asa Finley from school.
He was into the dance, while she was into him.
She changed into her bathing suit to try and lure him in.
She was jealous that I was getting serious with a boy, LOL!

After we got out of the hot tub, Cooper and I danced for a few hours.
He is so hot... I love his redish tan hair with black highlights!
Soo cute *^^*

Everyone was enjoying the party so much! I was glad.
We all danced and had a good time. Even my cousin, Faer came along
and danced the night away.

Before the sun came out completely, Cooper asked me to come
out to the lawn with him. I thought it was so cute!!
He sat down, then I put my hand on his and he turned to me and blushed.
He looked away and smiled!

He whispered to me, "I really like you Samantha."
I giggled with glee!

When Cooper and the rest of the teens left, our mom came home...
o-o We got busted..
She was gonna ground us, but we were about to graduate,
so she told us to just clean up everything.
We did what we were told...........

I finished doing the laundry and that's how it went the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment