June 21, 2011

Zapped Through a Time Vortex

Everything was going fine this week, for the most part.
Cooper randomly took up piano, even though he isn't at all virtuoso.
 He just wanted to try new things.

Kimberly is already becoming a party animal 
and loves to dance. She's got my spunk....

I had labor pains and Kaitlyn started to freak out on me.
She was like, "MOM!? MOM!? Are you okay?"
I screamed, "YES DEAR, BABY COMING!!"

I had one twin, Shawndra first off, and had another coming...

I ran upstairs to take her to the crib and the other baby
was on the way.

I gave birth to Shyla.
Twin girls, again!

(Forgive me off hand if I mix up my new twins' names...
it's been a bad week!)
Shyla is a daddy's girl. She has her dad's hair and grandma's eyes!
She's just a cute munchkin with a love for pink.

Shawndra is an exact copy of me.. she's got my hair and eyes.
I love her side braid and her cute smile.

The twins get along so well and love to play.

 This is Breena Mead! She's my sister, Nadine's daugheter.
Nadine passed away at my bachelorette party and
she left behind a young teen who looks just like her
except with tan skin. Breena doesn't know who her father is unfortunately.

Reason for the bad week...
WE got sucked into a wormhole and
dragged to the 1950s...

I was about to do some laundry when all the sudden 
I was zapped to another dimension... I was dressed in some
vintage simple clothing and an up-hairdo. 

I was the last to come of my family.
We are stuck sixty years in the past in a simple, but
luxurious lifestyle.

Kaitlyn was sleeping when this happened and
Shawndra was playing with her doll from her aunt,
which came along for the ride...

Kimberly was disappointed, Kaitlyn was highly confused on
why we were there, and Cooper was just standing in awe due to the fact
he had his hair trimmed and a beard...
I tended to the twins and tried to make the best of the situation...

I REALLY hope we can figure out what happened and can find a way to tell
the twins if they grow up what happened...

What are we to do?!

No comments:

Post a Comment