May 3, 2011

Almost The End of a Generation

Hey folks. My little kids are all growing up so fast.
I have had 11 kids so far, I hope to have one more
before the next heir is chosen in the Mead family!
Nathaniel grew up to be a spunky toddler.
He is another boy who looks like me!

Norton grew into a little Neen-Ti :)

After the twin boys aged to toddler, we tried for another
child.. hopefully a girl!

My triplets were busy playing blocks for awhile.

Bellesy is a logic lover. She is always playing chess.

Of course, Baysly is into art and painting.

Bailey is an angler. He loves spending time fishing.

My twin boys love to play with their toys.
I know they are gonna be lively children.

Neen-Ti is very set on mastering piano.

I taught Norton to walk this time.
Neen-Ti took on the talking aspect of teaching the toddlers.

I was getting more and more pregnant when we were 
finishing off the potty training.

The triplets grew up with the birthday cakes again.
They were ready to be teens!

Baysly is a gorgeous teenager.
She's like me in so many ways.

Bellesy is her father.
However, she's a lively teen like how I was!

Bailey grew up to be a handsome teenager.
He is quiet, but intelligent.

My young twin boys grew up with cakes
to celebrate their aging.

Norton is a young spunk. He loves to play.
He looks like his father so much.

Nathaniel is very cute.
He aged up very well and he is a docile child.

My teenagers always do their homework ...
And get along well.

This group of kids always love to play, talk,
and hug each other.

I had my contractions and was ready to give an easy birth of
a single child this time.

I had my baby girl, Aurreh Mead.
She's my last child.
The heir is soon to be chosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment