May 31, 2011

TIme Flying By FAST!

Nothing new has really happened with my children in the new town
other than the fact they all have friends and are doing well in school.
Nadine is already into boys and likes this one named Skip.
So young...

All the babies learned what they needed to and
the girls did so well in school, so we are having a huge party!

Myla grew into a young adult..
SHE is so beautiful.... I love her figure and hairstyle...
I am sad to see her moving out, but proud.

Nadine is a skinny teenager! I can't believe how small she is...
Her dad is skinny, but buff... so that's where she takes after.
She reminds me of my great-great grandma with that hair...

Nancy is pretty :) 
She's got a good complexion and great hair!

Franklin is a handsome young one... I didn't mention this yet,
but even though SeCrest didn't find out how to cure his wings,
he discovered that the genes are 1/25th of a chance to pass on...
None of the children except Branson had his wings.

Natalie is a pretty teenager...
I loveee her hair and blue/green glowing vampire eyes :D

Faer is a handsome young man as well.
I love his grim reaper black hair!

After Myla grew up, she asked if she could take two of her sisters
with her because she could tell we were having a stressful time with so
many children. I said that's fine and her father agreed she could take care of her 
teenaged sisters. She moved out with Nadine and Nancy.
Natalie stayed with us until she graduated high school.

This is Natalie as a young adult. She stayed in high school for a few
weeks after she grew up... The counselors suggested she learned just a bit more
and it helped her a lot.

I found out I was pregnant again...
I was excited. I prayed for girls.

I decided to take on gardening for awhile when 
SeCrest was off at work. I kept low key for the pregnancy.

A week later, I had contractions.

We had twin boys, Maxin and Maxie.

My twins, Faer and Franklin had done good in school 
and it was their birthdays. They grew up the day the babies were born.

Franklin is so handsome I don't know where to begin.
He has such stunning hair color, too!

Faer blinked during the photo, but he is handsome anyway!
I love him!

This is the new twins grown up.
Maxin has normal black hair and a vampire complexion.
He loves teddy bears, just like his brother... lol.

Unexpectedly, Maxie has his father's wings...
We are keeping him away from fire and inventing to prevent
what happened to Branson... Poor little fella..
Anyway... Maxie is just like his father.. exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment