May 10, 2011

Ghost To Vampire

My husband is so determined to become a vampire...
He has been reading and learning how to fish 
and how to cook in order to become a human...
and transform into a vampire.
I know he is a grim reaper, but he is part human
due to his mother's side.

While he has been doing that,
Rayelle aged up to a teenager!
She's a gorgeous grim reaper ;)

Riley became a firey ghost girl.
She's a lively spirit!

Ramona has turned into a spitting image of me and her
father. She's a beautiful artist.

This is our family so far. Me and the vampire girls
only came out for a few minutes to pose and take the snap shot.
It's kinda funny because the mummy ghost is sneaking up on 
Rayelle who "wasn't ready yet," so she said.

My husband finally caught a death fish! He harvested
the life fruit (we have our resources)
and made ambrosia! HE mastered cooking and fishing,
just for this.

He sat down, started eating the delicious food...

And in a moment, he turned into a human again!!
He was so excited!!

He yelled up the stairs for me and asked me to turn him.
I bit deep... He turned....

We kissed and got excited!
He was turning into a vampire!!
His wish has come true!

He went back outside afterward to find another
death fish, he was gonna make ambrosia for the next 
ghost child who wanted to be a human or grim reaper to be exact..

No comments:

Post a Comment