May 30, 2011

Our First Child ~ First Son

Today SeCrest was busy teaching Myla how to walk..
I watched as he was such a good father.

I decided to paint while he was teaching her,
until he was done.

I then taught Myla how to speak. She didn't understand
at first, but eventually got it :)

My baby bump was showing more today and Myla got potty
trained. She's such a big girl!

The baby came unexpectedly and neither Simone or
SeCrest knew what to do ...

Baby Branson was born.
Our first son :)
He is blue like his father...

We decided since we had our first son.. we'd get married.
In front of Simone, we exchanged vows and rings.

SeCrest and I decided to try for more babies since we got married...

It was Myla's birthday as well and she grew up into a 
beautiful spunky child. She's lively for sure.

Branson aged up as well..
He is a spitting image of his father!
He inherited his butterfly trait...
Blue wings. . .
HOW CUTE :D

She played with blocks, while her brother was playing
with some dolls.

Simone taught Branson how to talk.

Branson seemed more like a small caterpillar than a butterfly
being that he always loved to crawl.. He didn't wanta walk yet.

I was getting more pregnant..
I knew it had to be twins or triplets this time!

I was also learning to paint so well now!
I finally mastered painting!

Simone got bored and destroyed one of my inventions
so we told her to leave...
Simbots are a bit selfish sometimes...

I finally taught Branson to walk!
He is a cutie!

I made him potty train as well...

I was due again! I had more cramps this time...
It was painful...

I had three baby girls!
Natalie, Nadine, and Nancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment