May 8, 2011

Vampirism In The Family

SO before I had told you I was becoming a vampire...
It's not just for me.. 
It's for both me and Catastrophe. 
He wants to be a vampire.

He can't become a vampire until he is human again.
He must learn to make ambrosia first.
With that he can become a human and turn into a vampire.
So he is learning every recipe and learning to fish until mastering all!

My ghosty kids are learning their basic skills while
I teach them to walk and talk.

My husband is busy reading and learning to prepare
himself to make this life changing ingredient.

I took on teaching and taking care of the kids,
while I was waiting to transform to a vampire.

My eyes changed color and my skin turned pale.
My heart stopped beating....
It was amazing...

I felt even more empowered to do things since
the transformation. I was so energetic I taught all the girls
to walk and talk in no time.

I even got around to reading to them.

Riley loves reading!

I changed my hair and outfit once I got done with the girls.
I looks at myself and was amazed...
My eyes were a light lavender color that glowed.
My skin was a pale bluish color as if I was dead.

I decided to find a normal brown, creamy outfit 
that matched my now lighter look.

Now that my transformation was complete,
I asked Catastrophe to try for baby with me.
He was delighted!

I went outside afterward to tend to our garden 
where we are growing the important ingredients for
this recipe.

I decided to have the girls age up now.
They were all done with their basic skills.

My kids grow up so fast :)

Ghost daddy and ghost baby waiting to see her age up.

Ramona is beautiful. She's a spunky younging
who loves purple.

Riley grew up to be a grim reaper ghost girl.
She's got curly hair and firey skin still :D

While, Rayelle grew up to be a snobby little princess.
I love her even though she thinks of herself more than others.
She's gorgeous though. She's got her daddy's eyes....
Don't ask me how I know this ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment