May 4, 2011

Sister Aurreh Grews Up

Baysly here, just blogging about my sister, Aurreh.
She is a smart, but insane child...
I had to have the babysitter come and help while
I had to go out and pick some food up.

I finished teaching Aurreh how to walk.

And I potty trained her before she was gonna age up.

We celebrated her second aging up and she
grew to be a child.

She's a pretty little girl.
She's like momma Gem.

We talked about why I was raising her and where
her mommy is. I told her that our parents are older
and asked me to raise her.
She loves logic and chess. She's a genius!

She went to school, did well, and worked hard to 
age up to be a teenager.

Once she aged up to a teen, she went to live with some
of my sisters. She will do very well in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment