May 1, 2011

Birthdays Again!

This morning at 4 am, the twins wanted to celebrate their birthdays.
I couldn't say no, so I had Junpei grow up with them.

Holly grew up right away. She's beautiful and so thin!

However, Helena didn't grow up so easily... 
She had a growth stunt just as her older sister did when she grew up...

She was very confused by this growth stunt.
Even I don't know what's wrong in our family genetics.

She decided to swim after she had changed to a teen.
She thought she might be short for the rest of her life.
I wasn't sure how to react.

This is Junpei as a child. He is very pale, but looks just like me.
He is smart and a very quiet.

The next day, Neen-Ti and I decided to try for more babies.

Helena wanted to play the bass, but she wasn't tall enough yet.
She was very worried.. I told her she would need to be patient.
She waited until the next day.

Helena grew into a beautiful woman.

She and I played the blues the next day. 
She was on bass and I was on drums.

I went to grocery store for food that afternoon.

The girls didn't like school at all...
They were having issues...
Only Helena wasn't having any problems.
Holly refused to go to class.
I hope my kids don't always feel this way.

I was having my next set of triplets!
I am hoping for boy or girl. It's fine either one!

No comments:

Post a Comment