May 22, 2011

Visiting China ~ SeCrest the Butterfly Man

SO this is me, Hilary Mead! I am the new heir and 
as my first thing, I traveled to China!

I entered into some beautiful building
after talking to a woman who wanted me to find something for her.

She gave me a key to open the door,
which was very helpful to say the least.

I had to use a pick axe to move rubble..
I had to move big statues around to 
unlock traps and doors.

I found treasure chests behind those statues though!
I got lots of expensive, rare finds!

I found a well and did a backflip
right into the bottom!

Dripping wet, I climbed out of the well
and found the treasure she was after.

Since it was nighttime now, I was safe from the sun,
being that I am a vampire, and I darted quickly down
the hillsides and gave her what she was looking for.

The sun came up, so I decided to take refuge from the sun
in the town's markets. I went to a book store and
got all the books I could carry! I loove books.

I went to some food store next.
There was a fat, chinese lady there...
I hadn't thought she'd go and eat so much
of her own food...

I made a fortune cookie!
It was a good snack..
The fortune read:
You shall meet a fair man and live amazing adventures.

I went back to base camp and was bored...
I decided to play chess for awhile..
I needed a partner though.

A young boy came along and agreed to sit down and
play a round of chess with me.

Afterward, his sister came along and was singing to herself.
I asked her if she minded teaching me the song.

After learning one song, I wanted to learn more!
Her father came inside and I begged him to teach me to sing!
He agreed and I learned all night.

That evening, I went to this dragon cave...

It's a strange cave with glowing red eyes and breathes
some kind of mist..

I walked inside and found a door..
The rest is history :)

I later met a guy who I convinced to turn into a vampire..
I am so batty sometimes...
HAHA..

Anyway... I kissed him afterward..
He said thank you..

And before I left, I drank from him again...
I was hungry D:

I went home...
I was bored...
I decided to time travel...

I went to working on my inventing skill
and ended up burning my butt, lol.

Thankfully the shower was near by..

I took on exercising...

I worked and worked until 12 hours later,
I completed a lot of my wishes.

With my rewards, I got a simbot..
Her name is Simone Mead...
She's a bit weird.

Since I was single, I had to find a man...
I discovered a random new building in town..
I wanted to know what was in it...

I paced back and forth trying to figure out what it was
and who might be inside.

I walked inside and saw a stone sitting on the ground.
I picked it up and saw it fit inside a plaque on the wall.

The stone shinned and a mysterious door opened.

There was a man inside...
He had wings...
BUTTERFLY WINGS!!
He lived in a small, tacky apartment inside this weird building.
I read his mind to find out what I could about him.

He was a man who was experimented on and forced
to live here by some evil men.

He was given a simple wardrobe...
A medical gown.
When he saw me, he freaked out and told me to leave.

Suddenly, he ran outside dressed in nice clothing
and said,
"Help me! You opened the door which I could not.."
"What do you want me to do?" I asked.
"You are a vampire and I am a mostly blind butterfly man...
Turn me into one of your kind, so I can see again...," the man begged.

I agreed and bit him.. 
He would become a vampire soon..
I told him he could live with me until he decided further.
SeCrest, I later learned, was his name..

No comments:

Post a Comment