May 10, 2011

The Unwelcome Guest

My second set of triplets have aged up!
Hilary is a cute little ghost child.
She's quiet and docil, but she's a ghostly vampire
just like me!

Hailey is as quiet as her sister, Hilary.
They aren't all grim reaper, more ghost, but all vampire!
You can tell by the invisibility they give off.

Harley is a grim reaper vampire. Her eyes are lavendar
moons against her dark, grey skin.
She's gonna be a lively one.

I taught the girls how to walk, as the other toddlers
played with their toys.

My child-age girls were busy with school
during the day as always and played after school
in the park.

My husband early in the morning cares for the garden
and makes sure the life fruit stay alive.

Riley, Ramona, and Rayelle decided to play blocks
when I was finishing off teaching the toddlers to talk.
It was nice company!

After the toddlers learned their basic lessons,
I got time to wander the house..
I discovered my sister's boyfriend didn't leave yet..
He has been making himself at home in the mummy
coffin, but I didn't like that.

He was always making messes and dancing all day.
I found this pile of laundry in an unused room,
it was disgusting...
I hate uninvited ghost guests...

Anyway,
the next day the toddlers grew up!

Hilary grew up again and has her hair in a side pony
tail to show off her orange flame.
She's still quiet, but a fast learner due to the vampire in her.

Hailey took on a pulled back hair style to keep the 
hair out of her face. She's a cute one :)

Harley is a spunky one. She's got curly hair 
and very glowy eyes.
I love her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment