May 3, 2011

The New Heir of the Mead Family

Hey there readers, this is Baysly Mead...
YEP! I got chosen as the heir...
My sister Aurreh was born and my mother, Gem
and my father, Neen-Ti aged to elders right after...
Aurreh got the purple eyes of the Mead family's 
second generation, however she got random light brown hair.
She's a pretty little baby.

My dad had started to teach her to walk
when my mom wanted picture of the current family.

Nathaniel, Norton, Baysly (me), Bailey, Bellesy,
Aurreh, Neen-Ti, Gem Mead (Left to Right).

My mom and dad as elders right before the family moved out.

I was asked by my parents if I could raise my sister,
Aurreh because they had Nathaniel and Norton as kids
to raise and they had no energy to take care of a toddler.

This is my new look as a young adult and new heir of
the Mead family. I am ready to find my new husband and
start raising kids :D

No comments:

Post a Comment