May 30, 2011

Triplet Girls & Ghost Graves

My babies grew up...
I love them all so much!
Natalie is precious, but insane...
She's got grandma's hair...
She's cute though!

Nancy is a brown haired little girl..
She's just got random genetics, but she's adorable!

Nadine is a genius and a blonde one at that..
She got daddy's blonde hair.
She's not blue like her sisters though!

We moved into a new house down the street built just
for us..We didn't want to have the sun 
always on us when we needed to be outside.

I moved out of the old house to stop me from thinking about
my son's death so much, but I couldn't...

We have an indoor garden thanks to SeCrest's genius mind.
He thought of this all by himself!

We set up an area for the urns left for us...
We have one passed down in the family from
when Scarlette passed (My great-great grandma).
We put Branson's here too!

I can't stop thinking about him...

SeCrest decided to stop mourning and start focusing on the
other kids... so he told me to grab a kid and start teaching.
We teamed up and taught the babies to walk and talk.

Meanwhile, Branson came to visit!!
We heard a clang and a thud..

SeCrest ran to the elevator and went to the basement
where he found his ghostly son!
Branson told him that Death said he could visit everyday.
SeCrest was thrilled.

He hugged his son tight.
He was happy to have his son there.

Nadine is a springy little girl who loves to play dolls..

Natalie is a quick learner..
She loves to walk everywhere.

I love my little blonde girl, I can't help it...

It was Myla's birthday today.
She was excited to grow up.

She became a beautiful teenager..
She's got the cutest outfit ever!

She put highlights in her hair and put on make up
so enhance her beauty!
HOW could someone not want this precious girl
as a daughter?

She's into bass and music big time too!

After her birthday, I went into the indoor hot tub.

SeCrest surprised me and we had fun...
Later that night, I taught the babies to use the toilet.

I finished potty training the next day and
started to get preggers!
It was also time for the girls to grow up!

Natalie has a cute short hair cut, but she's a bit photoshy
... She's a charmer!

Nancy is a cute girl who loves purple and can't help but
show her innocence.... YEA what innocence ;)

Last but not least... Nadine!
She's a cute little blonde vampire with spunk!
I love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment