May 27, 2011

Mortal Freedom

As SeCrest and I were headed home, I saw my sister, Hailey floating around
the front hallway.. I found it strange...

"Hailey, why are you here? Is everything okay?" I asked.
"Yes sister, It's fine... I just got bored and come over here..
I wanted to see how you are...," She replied.
"Oh sister, this is SeCrest, he is a man who needed a place to stay,"
I said as I turned to see he wasn't there...

H was busy exercising.. He is sooo BUFF!
Anyway... we kept chatting and left him be.

Meanwhile, Simone was busy being a robot... she didn't do anything
except clean and learn skills.. she's not very social.

I explored time travel again while everyone was preoccupied.
That's the best time to try new things out, so they won't know you're gone.

Simone found Judgment Reaper and danced with him..
Man I am sick of these random unwanted visitors :/

My sister stayed the night and slept in a random bunk bed.
I don't mind her... I enjoy my family.

SeCrest was busy dancing and enjoying himself with 
exercise.. He wasn't much of a talker, more of a doer.

Since no one was interacting much, I went to work on 
my novel writing. I love writing.

Then all the sudden, my daughter popped out of the time machine...
I was amazed... O-o 
She's from the past... Her name is Kay.

She dressed in this time period, simple clothing of course.
She's just like me... thin, purple hair, gorgeous vampire complexion.
She's grown up, but decided to stay a bit.

She's a sculptor .. 

A very good one at that!

The next day, SeCrest came up to me and said he wanted to talk.
He said he liked me...
I said I liked him too.

He then kissed me...

I went upstairs, he used the elevator.. He landed on his face.
I giggled at him...

And then we made the bed dance.

After that, everyone was hanging out in the living room
eating, reading, and talking.
It was nice to have company.

SeCrest went exploring through the house..
He came across the room with bugs and fish.
He saw a butterfly and said, "EWW."
Totally unlike him, lol...

He decided to get into gardening...
He also took up a job at the science labs.
He wants to find his own cure.
He hides his wings when he is in public, but I haven't a clue how..

I got pregnant... I had to visit the toilet plenty of times..

I also made a random decision to adopt a baby!
I chose a little girl and the Department of Families came late at night
to give us our little baby.

We adopted Myla :) 
She's a sweetheart..
Ironically, she has purple eyes, too! XD

She loves to chew things...
She's just a normal little girl...

Unlike SeCrest...
Who is now...

A vampire butterfly man :)

No comments:

Post a Comment