May 6, 2011

How To Have Children Fast

I decided to visit the Grim Reaper resident to 
see if one of the Reaper brothers would be interested 
in being my boyfriend. It seems weird, but that's how
this Mead family is.

I was invited in by the Famine Reaper and was introduced to
one of his ghostly brothers. I sat down for awhile to relax.
It was hot outside... the island weather is exhausting.

Unfortunately I was told that the other brothers were
out in the heat, which doesn't bother them at all being they are
ghosts. Anywho, I met Catastrophe.

We chatted for hours. I had no problem with standing outside
even if it was 100 degrees. I really was interested in this guy.
He was amazing, lively, crazy!

I proposed...
He said yes!
And we got married all within a day...
Crazy?? But not for me.

We went home and had our first cuddling time
together. We talked about kids before and so that's 
where we were headed: Trying for baby!

When he got up he was wearing some formal 
chinese outfit. He didn't use that disguise much
and wanted to change.

He chose a long banged hair cut and
a ripped jacket black, of course...
I saw for the first time his face.
He was handsome.
An orange glow that lighted the room.

Later on I did laundry and the washer broke.
I went right to fixing it.

After that I went to watch tv for awhile.

Me and Catastrophe went in the time machine 
in the past and future....

A day later...
Our first daughter appeared (least I think she's a first??)
She was a young adult from the middle ages...
Her name was Jan and she looked like me.

She changed her outfit and went to live with some relatives...
She was crafty and adjusted to the future well...

Catastrophe met Jan for the first time and talked with her before
she left. She was a bit mad at us for leaving her there.
I have no idea what happened in the past or time machine.
Crazy stuff. But I love her and she knows that even when mad.

Catastrophe practiced his drama and faked passing out.

I went to the piano to play, but decided to go dance instead.
I was bored.

I got my groove on!

A daughter from the future come out of the time machine,
while I was dancing...
Her name is Suzanne..
She looks like a grim reaper.... but she's an elder.
This confused me.

She wore a futuristic outfit and immediately left the house
to go somewhere. She's some place on this island now...
I guess that's what happens in the future??? Random people?? lol.

I continued dancing... I didn't wanta stress bout kids
due to the fact I was pregnant with kids 3, 4, and 5 ...
I knew it was triplets. The babies were so many.

Catastrophe and I danced the night away.

I had my labor right in front of the music box.

I gave birth to baby girls.
Rayelle, Riley, and Ramona Mead.

No comments:

Post a Comment