May 16, 2011

Third Generation - 4th Heir

Hey Bloggers, hope all is well!
Today, was a typical day, nothing going on except children learning
and playing around.
After a nice long vampire slumber, early in the morning
Hilary was busy with inventing. She's a very smart girl
and fast learner due to her vampire brain :)

I was feeding the vampire fish when I started to grow again
in my tummy. The babies were growing so big!

I went downstairs to turn off the T.V., but noticed
that the music was on and started dancing. 
I was having so much fun.

The mummy ghost came down when I was starting to
have labor pains. The babies were coming!!

I had two baby boys, twins Vinny and Vincent.

Vincent is a grim reaper vampire just like his dad.
He isn't big on long hair.

Vinny is a goofy kid who long black hair
and also a vampire.

The next day, Harley grew up and became completely vampire,
the last stage in her growing up was complete.

Hailey grew up as well, she's a lovely gal with long
hair in a pony tail.

Hilary is a beautiful woman. She's a hot shot.
Her purple eyes go so well with her purple magenta hair.
I love her make up as well!

This is how Harley dressed after she grew up.
She chose short hair that is easy to care for.
She's very pretty.

Now that the last set of girls have grown up ...
I now am giving over the house and family line
over to the newest heir...
We chose Hilary!
She's going to have a wonderful family!
I know it!
Fair well, 
Love Baysly

No comments:

Post a Comment